Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I completely lost it today on league of cucks

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Slavo-asiatic manlet untermenschcel
★★★★★
I don't care anymore I'm as toxic as possible. Today I wished cancer on all of my bot teammates and I expect to be banned soon but it would be honestly a relief.

However I think I may have gotten away with it and if I did it would be incredibly based because not only did I feel better after being blantantly toxic, but also I get away with it it would be hilarious. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I've spent around 400$ on my account and I still don't give a shit when I lose it I don't care about the consequences of anything all I want is to write the most fucked up things to them and move on.

@juche necromancer

I just downloaded and played Valorant to insult foids and their simp-cucks playing with them.

I was banned after week, but verily, Valorant did not have more shit to offer than insulting foids and their cucks.

I just downloaded and played Valorant to insult foids and their simp-cucks playing with them.

I was banned after week, but verily, Valorant did not have more shit to offer than insulting foids and their cucks.
based did u insult on voice chat bc I literally sperged for 15 minutes at some foid and she said she recorded my voice. I was saying how i'll grape her in video game and also felt much better.

based did u insult on voice chat bc I literally sperged for 15 minutes at some foid and she said she recorded my voice. I was saying how i'll grape her in video game and also felt much better.
Yeah, I insulted by voice and chat. They ended muting me because when I start insulting, I cannot keep quiet. But it was funny how the foids starting to say "you virgin", "no woman will ever love you". YEAH, FUCKING BITCH, BUT BECAUSE OF MY LOOKS NOT BECAUSE I INSULT YOU ROASTIE WHORE!

Yeah, I insulted by voice and chat. They ended muting me because when I start insulting, I cannot keep quiet. But it was funny how the foids starting to say "you virgin", "no woman will ever love you". YEAH, FUCKING BITCH, BUT BECAUSE OF MY LOOKS NOT BECAUSE I INSULT YOU ROASTIE WHORE!
based af I literally flamed the entire match without ever stopping. I still had the most kills and the foid that called me "pathetic" had around 3 kills. Some simp cuck faggot defended her and I insulted him back by calling him a cuck.

Unfortunately you cannot do that much because getting banned on this shit game is easier than on any other game for being toxic.

Run it down
soft inting is the best bc you won't get banned. Just troll the faggot playerbase without fear of being banned. Works all the time, riot does not care about the match quality, they care about people being toxic. Ridiculous shit.

based af I literally flamed the entire match without ever stopping. I still had the most kills and the foid that called me "pathetic" had around 3 kills. Some simp cuck faggot defended her and I insulted him back by calling him a cuck.

Unfortunately you cannot do that much because getting banned on this shit game is easier than on any other game for being toxic.
Yeah, I also found out that if you are a foid -and there are some fags larping as foids- literally in few months are boosted to higher ranks.

Real tutorial mode.

League of Legends Plug - Memes

Yeah, I also found out that if you are a foid -and there are some fags larping as foids- literally in few months are boosted to higher ranks.

Real tutorial mode.
i literally had some faggot the other day who greeted everyone with "hey sisters" at the beginning of the match and I couldn't resist to call him a faggot. It was so annoying I was literally fumming with rage.

Its much worse when I have foid teammates tho.

i literally had some faggot the other day who greeted everyone with "hey sisters" at the beginning of the match and I couldn't resist to call him a faggot. It was so annoying I was literally fumming with rage.

Its much worse when I have foid teammates tho.
The amount of fags playing videogames is just beyond expected.

But do you know where they gather? In simulation communities. I cannot prove it, but there is a clear relationship between autistic motherfuckers playing train and plane simulators with faggots.

soft inting is the best bc you won't get banned. Just troll the faggot playerbase without fear of being banned. Works all the time, riot does not care about the match quality, they care about people being toxic. Ridiculous shit.
My favorite soft int strat is locking in singed jungle and proxying either top or botlane and keeping them lvl 1 for as long as possible. The reactions I get are hilarious and my account does not get banned at all from doing this

My favorite soft int strat is locking in singed jungle and proxying either top or botlane and keeping them lvl 1 for as long as possible. The reactions I get are hilarious and my account does not get banned at all from doing this
soft inting as support is the hardest to detect. Stop helping your ADC and let them play 1v2. Don't try to poke nor do anything. Play tahm kench and R your teammates to troll them when they are about to make a play

The amount of fags playing videogames is just beyond expected.

But do you know where they gather? In simulation communities. I cannot prove it, but there is a clear relationship between autistic motherfuckers playing train and plane simulators with faggots.
it truly is scary. But from my experience the games that attract the most faggots are Valorant, League Of Legends, Stardew Valley and Undertale. Most degenerate playerbases. Play something like HoldFast to avoid seeing them or Enlisted I've heard it was good I'll try it one day.

soft inting as support is the hardest to detect. Stop helping your ADC and let them play 1v2. Don't try to poke nor do anything. Play tahm kench and R your teammates to troll them when they are about to make a play
Didn’t they fix that with tahm? I’m pretty sure if you eat ally they can click or something to get out of it

Would have to be extremely unlucky to be permad on EUNE, it's probably moderated by a single Jeet.

Mogs me for being able to play at all, I get an error related to Vanguard whenever I try to launch it.

Didn’t they fix that with tahm? I’m pretty sure if you eat ally they can click or something to get out of it
yeah but they dont expect it , so they'll be shocked af when they find out that you ate them on purpose to let the enemy escape.

Would have to be extremely unlucky to be permad on EUNE, it's probably moderated by a single Jeet.

Mogs me for being able to play at all, I get an error related to Vanguard whenever I try to launch it.
you're lucky because you don't get to playt this shit game lol.

i have still not been banned i start to think that i got away with it im caging very hard. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Imagine I do actually get away, no ban for now whatsoever even tho i was giga toxic

yeah but they dont expect it , so they'll be shocked af when they find out that you ate them on purpose to let the enemy escape.
anivia is pretty funny too, not sure if it still counts as soft inting but just using your wall maybe once or twice to block off escapes and trap your adc to death shouldnt get you banned either

anivia is pretty funny too, not sure if it still counts as soft inting but just using your wall maybe once or twice to block off escapes and trap your adc to death shouldnt get you banned either
:feelsdevil: :feelskek:

i have still not been banned i start to think that i got away with it im caging very hard. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Imagine I do actually get away, no ban for now whatsoever even tho i was giga toxic
Don't think it's even possible to be banned due to chat since they censor all 'problematic' words now and there's basically no moderation on EUNE