Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I completed Portal (the first game)

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
First time ever and it took me 4 hours, didn't use a walkthrough. I remember when I was 13 and tried Portal 2 I didn't like it because I thought it was boring, now Portal 1 and 2 bundle was on Steam sales for less than 3€ so I thought fuck it and I gave it a try. Nice short game if you want something different than action and adventure, another day I'll try Portal 2 which people say it's longer and has better levels.

Ill stick to replaying HL1 and expansions for the billionth time like an autist.

Took me like 4 hours the two games combined, good games didnt try multiplayer. must be hella fun

Took me like 4 hours the two games combined, good games didnt try multiplayer. must be hella fun
You must be smart then kek I read that Portal 2 is around 8 hours long

You must be smart then kek I read that Portal 2 is around 8 hours long
They're more or less the same length, but i tend to speedrun shit if i can. try Zero Escape: The nonary games if you like puzzles, it has anime characters so i dunno if you're into that, but i can't recommend that game enough. it really makes your brain work and the story is pretty interesting, it's also pretty cheap on steam rn and has a lot of gameplay and replay value.

I remember cheesing a stage on portal 1 before looking up the real/complicated way to beat it

played portal reloaded a week ago and i think im dumber than i was before:feelsbadman: