Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I completed my first no deaths Bloodborne run before a foid ever hugged me

Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★★
Pain

Wasn't even planned. When it dawned upon me I hadn't died once, I was already preparing to fight Gehrman. I only ever play Bloodborne when I'm really feeling sad about my Inceldom. Turns out I did it so many times it became my second nature.

I theorize I will complete a no hits run and I'll be no closer to actually touching a female in a romantic way.

good job and also it's over

good job and also it's over
Thanks mate, sad thing is: even after dying so many times during my first playthrough, I felt accomplished. Now I just feel like a loser.

Thanks mate, sad thing is: even after dying so many times during my first playthrough, I felt accomplished. Now I just feel like a loser.
I know how you feel but you shouldn't, it's not your fault you're an incel

Also not everyone has the reflexes to beat a game like bloodborne without dying

Congrats, never managed to do such on a soulsborne run. Genuinely impressive

Mogs me. Good for you, man.

foids hugs mfs every second, no big deal nigga

should have streamermaxxed and ascended with some twitch whore

Good work OP bloodbourne is one of my favorite games tbh

No death runs are super based, I play lots of games with self-imposed permadeath rules.

#chadgamers

Mogs me at having devices that can play decent games

Im gonna try it, I dont think it will be that hard tbh, as long as I dont have to kill Lawrence