Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I come to this fucking hellhole of a website (and possible FBI honeypot) because the only people who will ever accept and not judge me are incels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Honestly, I fucking hate this place. I hate all the pro-rape, pro-pedophilia, pro-sex slavery, Elliot Rodger worship and shit. It disgusts me and always has. But I got banned from Reddit for “violent and hateful” rhetoric (I think it might have been from a post I made on r/ForeverAlone about how I think I’m so unattractive that any woman would choose to dive headfirst into a vat of acid than date me, which I think is bullshit because I am not threatening to push women into acid if they don’t date me but rather saying that I’m so worthless that women would rather have the acid if they had no other choice but to go out on one date with me by some divine intervention).

But no other people in the world will be so unjudgemental and accepting of older male virgins with no social lives. This is the only place where I can vent and have empathy shown toward me than be laughed at, thrown useless platitudes at or thought of as a monster unworthy of a woman’s love and affection, unworthy of having friends. It’s the only place I can go where I feel I can be vulnerable and show weakness without getting shat on. It’s the only place where I can be with other men who relate with me. I just don’t think women can relate with my struggles no matter how lonely they might feel.

By banning r/incelswithouthate and other communities, you drive “non-hateful” incels to places like this one where they’re radicalized.

But there’s no other community that will accept lonely men without getting canned from the internet.

I wanna get out of the incel mindset as it does nothing but make me sad, bitter and angry but how am I supposed to when seems so true?

Grilled cheese

same except I think Elliot Rodger was based

no one is pro pedophilia on this site btw, and the only pro rape or sex slavery posts are basically copes bc we're (rightfully) angry

jfl at "incel mindset" :feelshaha: bro there's no incel mindset, you're an incel due to your looks

People are afraid of the term incel because its the lowest place a male can take in our dominance hierarchy.

Most people IRL dont want to be associated with this because it could ruin their status too.

People who show particular concern want to climb higher or are afraid to drop and are not trustworthy nor enjoyable to be with.

What do you mean with the incel mindset?

no one is pro pedophilia on this site btw, and the only pro rape or sex slavery posts are basically copes bc we're (rightfully) angry

jfl at "incel mindset" :feelshaha: bro there's no incel mindset, you're an incel due to your looks
The dude killed more men than women and couldn’t even get into a sorority house. And thought he was superior to fucking everyone.

And “incel mindset” imo is being in a constant state of mental pain, sadness, anger over the blackpill. Not having an incel mindset would be accepting that it is what it is and letting go of your loneliness and desire for friends and romance.

Are you really incel anymore if you stop caring?

The dude killed more men than women and couldn’t even get into a sorority house. And thought he was superior to fucking everyone.

And “incel mindset” imo is being in a constant state of mental pain, sadness, anger over the blackpill. Not having an incel mindset would be accepting that it is what it is and letting go of your loneliness and desire for friends and romance.

Are you really incel anymore if you stop caring?
yes you're still incel if you stop caring

even turbocoping mgtows or ITers are still incels

he thought he was superior to everyone, but in the end he did prove it, i mean who has the balls to go ER? its easy to say but very rare in practice. also his manifesto is a masterpiece and he inspired the whole incel community

normie guys deserve to be ERed too. the only thing he did wrong was regarding his roommates, but, if you think about it, without them he'd have a kill count of just four, that'd be so pathetic

yes you're still incel if you stop caring

even turbocoping mgtows or ITers are still incels

he thought he was superior to everyone, but in the end he did prove it, i mean who has the balls to go ER? its easy to say but very rare in practice. also his manifesto is a masterpiece and he inspired the whole incel community

normie guys deserve to be ERed too. the only thing he did wrong was regarding his roommates, but, if you think about it, without them he'd have a kill count of just four, that'd be so pathetic
Unlike most I don’t think first degree murder is a good thing

Unlike most I don’t think first degree murder is a good thing
yeah dont get me wrong, i dont agree with that. like i dont judge Elliot for it, but wouldn't want to do the same myself either. however there's a lot more to his manifesto than just the day of retribution

yeah dont get me wrong, i dont agree with that. like i dont judge Elliot for it, but wouldn't want to do the same myself either. however there's a lot more to his manifesto than just the day of retribution
The part in his manifesto where he detailed his day of retribution where he would make heads roll down the street and have a torture chamber in his dorm room was hilariously retarded

Honestly, I fucking hate this place. I hate all the pro-rape, pro-pedophilia, pro-sex slavery, Elliot Rodger worship and shit.
You think we're serious? 90% is just autistic shitposting jfl.

It doesn't matter how "moderate" you are, just for being an incel you will be called a murderer, rapist and pedophile. So might as well embrace it and answer with the same hate that normgroids spew at us.

You think we're serious? 90% is just autistic shitposting jfl.

It doesn't matter how "moderate" you are, just for being an incel you will be called a murderer, rapist and pedophile. So might as well embrace it and answer with the same hate that normgroids spew at us.
Tbh it is funny how they try to differentiate between incels and lonely male virgins even though they’re the same thing and both get shit on

The part in his manifesto where he detailed his day of retribution where he would make heads roll down the street and have a torture chamber in his dorm room was hilariously retarded
he was just going through hell :feelsbadman:

high IQ

society hates you for not being able to get a girlfriend already, stop coping and embrace the fact that women hate you, and the only thing you can do is hate them back
I am too but for some reason I have only suicidal thoughts rather than homicidal
same ngl, but i dont blame ER

I like this place tbh , there's a weird charm

Even in inceldom no one's safe bro. The virus of human nature is everywhere. Sorry you have to go through this

DELETED MEMBER

You were wrong, we still judged you for being a retarded faggot.

It's still sad how an OG incel like OP let a bunch of faggot 2021cels take him down. You need to have tough skin as an incel.

It's still sad how an OG incel like OP let a bunch of faggot 2021cels take him down. You need to have tough skin as an incel.
He deleted his fucking account lmao. He’s a faggot

He seemed more like some bluepilled, incel in denial, IT infiltrator or whatever.

Something was off about him so who gives a shit about his joined date.

He deleted his fucking account lmao. He’s a faggot
Good riddance tbh

How could one prove that this is a honeypot?

:soy:

Good riddance. :dab:

brutal, read every word. even in the incel community if you do not conform to the general opinion here you're treated like shit. Wise decision deleting your account.

brutal, read every word. even in the incel community if you do not conform to the general opinion here you're treated like shit. Wise decision deleting your account.

"probably" FBI honeypot JFL ofc it is