Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I come across as a literal retard

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
When someone says something to me there is about a 1-2 second pause before I respond back because I need extra time to comprehend what they just said and formulate my response. I estimate my IQ to be about 70-80 It makes it very awkward for someone to have a conversation with me

If your face looked good, they'd think you're mysterious and thoughtful.

people treat me like an autistic 12 year old, but sometimes i can catch them glaring at me out of the corner of my eye when just 5 seconds before they were all happy dappy and friendly.

they want me dead

I do decent in school with little study and got into a high rank uni so I don't think I'm low IQ. I still get brain fog when people talk to me and stutter alot and word things badly

I don't know if I come across like a retard but people treat me like it kek

I don't know if I come across like a retard but people treat me like it kek
If you don't know chances are it's because of exactly being that.

I'm definitely a social retard. My verbal communication skills have always been terrible. I attribute it to probable autism + lack of experience due to not having any real friends in 20 years.