Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I chose to do my entry exam essay to university about the dotpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
It has to be 1500 words here's what I've written so far. Let me know what you think and you think I need to improve:

The dot in the dotpill is a metaphor for the suffering the incel who posts said dot is facing. The period is one of the smallest characters you can possibly type and the low amount of effort required to post a dot is a representation of the extent in which the dotpiller is suffering. A user posting a singular dot means that they are so deprived of energy and motivation due to their inceldom, that despite desiring having something to say and wanting to express their opinion, they find themselves unable to formulate a proper response. They either don't have the energy to put their thoughts into words or they will make an attempt to do so, but then give up halfway and instead resort to simply posting a measly "." which informs other users that they are suffering and yearn to not be deprived of their rights to speak.

The first appearance of the dotpill was in the year 2020 on an incel forum called 'incels.co'. It is not known who it was exactly that posted the first dotpill but what we do know is that it was incels.co users 'ThoughtfulCel' and 'FastBananaCEO' who were the trail blazers for the dotpill and were the first two users who ever frequently posted dots until it caught on to other users and then rapidly spread. Almost everyone in the incels.co community is aware of the dotpill and we see gallons of postmaxxers sharing the dotpill around and it has even gathered some attention in an incel hate subreddit 'r/IncelTear'.

The first appearance of the dotpill on r/IncelTear was of a screenshot of a post on incels.co by 'FastBananaCEO' talking about how his oneitis (crush) blocked him because he sent her a dotpill. Unfortunately, at the time, members of the incel hate subreddit were unaware of the dotpill and mistakingly thought that FastBananaCEO made a typo and was meant to say 'dogpill' and went along with that narrative instead. Fortunately however, more members of the sub are being enlightened by the dotpill and even a prominent user on called 'BrazilianSigma' hasstarted captioning his posts with the dotpill every now and then; since mid July 2020. BrazilianSigma has more than 1.5 million karma on Reddit and on average (on banned sub r/IncelTears) posted 40 screenshots a day including on New Year's Eve and Christmas Day.

The BBC held an interview with @BrazilianSigmasDad on the topic of his son. BrazilianSigma's father stated: "I just wish he would leave his room and stop eating so much. He hasn't left his room in 3 years. He currently weighs 452kg and other factors of his health like his blood pressure and average heart rate and especially his mental health are extremely concerning. I just wish he could go get a shower and have a haircut so his fat instantly disappears from his body and he grows to 6 feet and grows a chiselled jaw and muscles."

Read the first sentence and that was it.

I hate essays. And interviews. I try to stay away from those as much as possible.

I hate essays. And interviews. I try to stay away from those as much as possible.
I always did exceptionally well on essays but I don't particularly enjoy writing them. definitely not the worst type of academic work though

I always did exceptionally well on essays but I don't particularly enjoy writing them. definitely not the worst type of academic work though
I would rather do something logical. Like comp sci. Maths, puzzles etc. Couldn't figure out for the life of me how to write a good essay. What secret ingredient it takes.
Nobody should be judged for an important thing like college admissions on the basis of such a subjective criteria like essay skills. I swear this is a ploy to keep incels out.

I would rather do something logical. Like comp sci. Maths, puzzles etc. Couldn't figure out for the life of me how to write a good essay. What secret ingredient it takes.
Nobody should be judged for an important thing like college admissions on the basis of such a subjective criteria like essay skills. I swear this is a ploy to keep incels out.

Oh, you'll be doing plenty of writing even in comp sci and math. Your project/thesis/report will be in the double digits.

Oh, you'll be doing plenty of writing even in comp sci and math.
Well I've passed college. Still hate essays. But atleast in subjects like those I can just vomit out knowledge.

I've mentioned this before but I was one of the six finalists for an essay presentation/public speaking competition at my HS (out of 36 semi finalists and 140 or so participants). I am awful at math and puzzles though, I would have failed sophomore year geometry if I didn't cheat on the test retakes. seems like we have polar opposite skill sets

I've mentioned this before but I was one of the six finalists for an essay presentation/public speaking competition at my HS (out of 36 semi finalists and 140 or so participants).
:chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

:bluepill::redpill::blackpill::feelsLSD::dab::feelsohh::feelsUgh::feelswhat::dafuckfeels::feelsseriously::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsXmas::feelsmage::feelsautistic::feelsmusic::feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelstastyman::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsugh::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelzez::feelspuke::feelswhere::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsEhh::feelsYall::feelsUnreal::feelsahh::feelsclown::feelstrash::ha..feels::giga::feelswow::whatfeels::feelsBox::feelsbaton::woke::feelsree::reeeeee::horror::forcedsmile::kys::rolleyes::(:waitwhat::);):D:p:lul::y'all::cool::what::feels::soy::incel::chad::banhammer::heart::f::yes::no::ping::feelsSS::feelsSex::feelsLightsaber:

I read many words. The dotpill is brutal.

@ItsOver4cel thought

lmao this is fucking gold, should be pinned

Strong first thread

What's a thread? (I'm new to this forum sorry)

Impressive essay. Read everything of course.

It has to be 1500 words here's what I've written so far. Let me know what you think and you think I need to improve:

The dot in the dotpill is a metaphor for the suffering the incel who posts said dot is facing. The period is one of the smallest characters you can possibly type and the low amount of effort required to post a dot is a representation of the extent in which the dotpiller is suffering. A user posting a singular dot means that they are so deprived of energy and motivation due to their inceldom, that despite desiring having something to say and wanting to express their opinion, they find themselves unable to formulate a proper response. They either don't have the energy to put their thoughts into words or they will make an attempt to do so, but then give up halfway and instead resort to simply posting a measly "." which informs other users that they are suffering and yearn to not be deprived of their rights to speak.

The first appearance of the dotpill was in the year 2020 on an incel forum called 'incels.co'. It is not known who it was exactly that posted the first dotpill but what we do know is that it was incels.co users 'ThoughtfulCel' and 'FastBananaCEO' who were the trail blazers for the dotpill and were the first two users who ever frequently posted dots until it caught on to other users and then rapidly spread. Almost everyone in the incels.co community is aware of the dotpill and we see gallons of postmaxxers sharing the dotpill around and it has even gathered some attention in an incel hate subreddit 'r/IncelTear'.

The first appearance of the dotpill on r/IncelTear was of a screenshot of a post on incels.co by 'FastBananaCEO' talking about how his oneitis (crush) blocked him because he sent her a dotpill. Unfortunately, at the time, members of the incel hate subreddit were unaware of the dotpill and mistakingly thought that FastBananaCEO made a typo and was meant to say 'dogpill' and went along with that narrative instead. Fortunately however, more members of the sub are being enlightened by the dotpill and even a prominent user on called 'BrazilianSigma' hasstarted captioning his posts with the dotpill every now and then; since mid July 2020. BrazilianSigma has more than 1.5 million karma on Reddit and on average (on banned sub r/IncelTears) posted 40 screenshots a day including on New Year's Eve and Christmas Day.

The BBC held an interview with @BrazilianSigmasDad on the topic of his son. BrazilianSigma's father stated: "I just wish he would leave his room and stop eating so much. He hasn't left his room in 3 years. He currently weighs 452kg and other factors of his health like his blood pressure and average heart rate and especially his mental health are extremely concerning. I just wish he could go get a shower and have a haircut so his fat instantly disappears from his body and he grows to 6 feet and grows a chiselled jaw and muscles."

You writing incel shit is probably going to show you spend all day on the internet. Erase all that and write a proper essay where they won't think you have god mode autism. That's like writing an essay on the fundamental nature of industrial society, way too controversial and will just ruin your chances of getting in.

You writing incel shit is probably going to show you spend all day on the internet. Erase all that and write a proper essay where they won't think you have god mode autism. That's like writing an essay on the fundamental nature of industrial society, way too controversial and will just ruin your chances of getting in.

The dotpill destroyed me

Please do not do your entrance exam on incels. They will not accept you. They will think you're a radicalised incel and they don't want them in departments.

The NPCS dont care what mentally struggling males have to say. You know what the feminist response was to more males commit suicide over females? Their answer was more females attempt suicide.....

No one cares about us.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back