Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I chose this job, and now im going to complain about how hard it is to wipe peoples asses and shower them

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Typical females complaining about every little thing, and of course when life gets "tough" they go to news companies to get their 5 mins of fame to get an article written up about them, thus receiving validation from females and cucks

She can give up at any time, i'm sure there are ton of people wanting to wageslave in her place.

I hope she gets groped by a based low inhib oldcel

I wouldn’t want to do that job tbh.

I do these things for my 98 year old grandpa while having serious health issues of my own. No sympathy for these cunts.

fucking whores expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter. they do the same shit in STEM

Think about software developers.
Their lives are wasted in front of computers.

They make one mistake, the whores userbase will come to expose them.

It's fucking over for men who want technology to progress.

Tbh old boomers need to stop having medical intervention to extend their life, its going to wreck our economy via healthcare costs and the need to import third world immigrants who are willing to do the job for the little pay on offer.

all they do is whine and complain Im fucking sick of it

Jfl at females
AF8CC888 9C39 4CC4 9637 4BA94ADA38CD

Tbh old boomers need to stop having medical intervention to extend their life, its going to wreck our economy via healthcare costs and the need to import third world immigrants who are willing to do the job for the little pay on offer.
I agree and I'm old! Here in the country most oldies die at home!

Unless some shit4brains calls 911 and then they go to the hospital to die alone.

My best drinking buddy died a opiated cancer victim looking like a corpse!

We both were ex-'shiners so we got along great. His gin drinking roastie-whale stressed him to death!

I want to die outside where I can be eaten by stuff easier! No asswiping for me thank you please!

Females are allowd to complain. They will be even receive back up for this.

I want to die outside where I can be eaten by stuff easier! No asswiping for me thank you please!

Yeah thats a good way to go, pack your bags for a final hunting trip. Go and enjoy nature in a remote secluded space, and let yourself pass or rush it along with a bullet if need be.