Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I chose the wrong major my life is ruined

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
Rip my life

Cope until rope

there wont be jobs for you (and us) in the future anyway kek

Could be worse couldve chosen anything that ends with “studies” or sociology

I chose the wrong path. I chose uni over being NEET.

over for stemcels

Just study liberal arts and try becoming an uni professor bro

stem is good except all your classmates are indian and asian incels

Fuck brocel, same. Although we're all gonna get replaced by AI anyway so it doesn't really matter

you wanna go into IT

Uni is based and what brings the most money / no chance of being replaced by AI

It's not the end of the world I dropped out of college twice and I ended up With nothing going for me but I still manage to work hard and have a place to live. Perhaps you should get into another career?
ı will , ı droped 4 times

I picked engineering too. Worst decision of my life. Would've been better off if I picked literally anything else. Even something stupid like sociology.

Wish I went into finance or economics.

I picked engineering too. Worst decision of my life. Would've been better off if I picked literally anything else. Even something stupid like sociology.

Wish I went into finance or economics.
you are literealy me , did your retarded family pressure you like mine did?

you are literealy me , did your retarded family pressure you like mine did?
yah. They started out with doctor but accepted I don't have the iq and they didn't have the money so switched to engineering.

yah. They started out with doctor but accepted I don't have the iq and they didn't have the money so switched to engineering.
That’s what parents do, always pressure you to do Such difficult things with no guidance

Bro mine did the exact same thing too

They pressured me for doctor major then saw that I was too lazy

That’s what parents do, always pressure you to do Such difficult things with no guidance
The funny thing is those things don’t even pay good and there are easier things that pay like that