Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I changed my mind, Femcels exist

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
Femcels exist because nowhere in Femcel does it indicate that its involuntary. It just means that their expectations are too high they cant find the one they want and are celibate because of that. All femcels are volcels

That mean there's no incels on this forum.
Blackcel/Niggercel.
Ricecel.
Currycel.

Shut up.

That mean there's no incels on this forum.
Blackcel/Niggercel.
Ricecel.
Currycel.

Shut up.
I just said femcels aren't incels. Incels means involuntary celibate. Femcels just means female celibate. Nowhere does it say femcels are involuntary

I just said femcels aren't incels. Incels means involuntary celibate. Femcels just means female celibate. Nowhere does it say femcels are involuntary
We are all volcel too then because everything on these forums is a word-cel. Most don't use the word incel anymore. Incels don't exist. We are all volcel.

We are all volcel too then because everything on these forums is a word-cel. Most don't use the word incel anymore. Incels don't exist. We are all volcel.
When we add on to the word cel we are adding to the involuntary celibate. It all adds up to short, ugly, involuntary celibate

So we're calling them femvocels now?

I believe you are mixing semantics/writing with the actual meaning of the words.
Even though the attention whores write it as "femcel" they use it to imply that they are celibate against their will.
They try to mimic the "Incel" terminology to milk it for free attention.
The whores themselves disregard any meaning words have.
Whenever I see a femcel they are celibate because of their standards and they say they cant find the right guy or some shit
Pretty much

A6b1d3e45b7eb1b3b6255e801713b76c78 wojak 032xw710

If only there was an incel term for voluntary celibate :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

No, femcels are a strict subset of volcels, calling them femvolcels would be a pléonasme.

Malecels are subdivided into volcels and incels, therefore the semantic distinction is needed.

No, femcels are a strict subset of volcels, calling them femvolcels would be a pléonasme.

Malecels are subdivided into volcels and incels, therefore the semantic distinction is needed.
Very high iq. I see all females as volcels that the vol isn't needed to know it anymore

I get your point OP, and you're absolutely correct linguistically the term femcel doesn't imply involuntary anywhwre.

The definition doesn’t work like that. We also have terms like shortcels, ricecels, currycels etc. In that context cel is just an abbreviated version of incel

The definition doesn’t work like that. We also have terms like shortcels, ricecels, currycels etc. In that context cel is just an abbreviated version of incel
Those are reasons why we are incel. Those terms help explain why our celibacy is involuntary

Those are reasons why we are incel. Those terms help explain why our celibacy is involuntary
To me it just seems more like a description of who we are.

I get your point OP, and you're absolutely correct linguistically the term femcel doesn't imply involuntary anywhwre.

How so? the prefix is to determine what kind of incel you are. Only vol before cel indicates otherwise. Femcel is an abbreviation of female incel.

I believe you are mixing semantics/writing with the actual meaning of the words.
Even though the attention whores write it as "femcel" they use it to imply that they are celibate against their will.
They try to mimic the "Incel" terminology to milk it for free attention.
The whores themselves disregard any meaning words have.
He isn't wrong in the slightest, you can be celibate and not be involuntarily celibate.

IN(involuntarily) +CEL(ibate)

The IN is required so that the "involuntary" aspect exists. They have no IN, they have the FEM(female) that replaces it, thus eliminating the "involuntary" aspect, making it automatically voluntary.

Dont play semantics and validate their ideas.

I agree they are voluntary celibate by definition for being retards and somehow starving on real life equivalent of Minecraft Creative Mode

But callling them femcel gives them validation that their woes are a big deal and not just because they are the most shallow and high standards women on the face of the earth, next to FDS.

They are nothing more than Chad's rejects.

Femcels exist because nowhere in Femcel does it indicate that its involuntary. It just means that their expectations are too high they cant find the one they want and are celibate because of that. All femcels are volcels
That's how I use it. Also, celibacy technically means marriage, and no one wants to wife up these whores

. All femcels are volcels
99% of "femcels" have already had unpaid sex so they don't eve fall under the category of involuntary celibate anymore

Most females are Standardcels. They would rather remain celibate than even touch a sub 8 man unless they absolutely have to. That includes ones that call themselves femcels which yes in that context is meant to insinuate they are female incels regardless of the 'in' omission.

Plenty of women become volcel if they can’t get chad

high iq wordplay lol, I hate them more than roasties tbh

high iq wordplay lol, I hate them more than roasties tbh
Tbh. They are just a group that cry about not getting chad. Who wouldn't dispise them?

Fucking 'cel out...

'Cels me

Agree with OP and tbh I cringe at anyone who puts "cel" behind shit like "short" and "ethnic" and "lowIQ" anyways, it's retarded.