Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I changed my mind about wizardry

SupremeFroggy

SupremeFroggy

ND manlet
If I am 30 and still incel, I will rope.
Same, no wizardry for me.
I'm now 29. But I don't want to die without trying everything I can to ascend. And actually being 30+ is one thing to try, I mean being above this symbolic bar can (somehow) make you (somewhat) more attractive to (some) foids. After all, we do know that this bar is very meaningful to foids themselves (the "wall"). Thoughts? (inb4 "cope")

I'm now 29. But I don't want to die without trying everything I can to ascend. And actually being 30+ is one thing to try, I mean being above this symbolic bar can (somehow) make you (somewhat) more attractive to (some) foids. After all, we do know that this bar is very meaningful to foids themselves (the "wall"). Thoughts? (inb4 "cope")
Its massive cope

If you want to test that you can just lie ur a wizard, if u lived a wizard for 29 years then ur already autismmaxxed enough to pull that lie off.

I would know because I am a 29 year old incel too. But I will soon lose my virginity to thai whores

I wish I could cast spells and shit, wizards are cool

If you want to test that you can just lie ur a wizard
Easier said than done. On dating apps it's feasible but those are shit, and irl I'm a manlet who barely looks 25.

I'm afraid this is a cope. I just recently became a wizard. Women aren't more attracted to me now.