Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I challenge cucktears to take this IQ test

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I wonder how they'd score. Take the test here

I dare IT to do this as well.

I wonder how they'd score. Take the test here
I gotta do this. I took a Mensa test once but got bored and quit halfway through and scored 100.
I got 19 out of 33. But it didn’t show me an actual calculated IQ.

Last edited:
IQ is horseshit and only useful at finding people with mental disabilities, its original purpose.

IQ is horseshit and only useful at finding people with mental disabilities, its original purpose.

Fuckkk I was going to make a thread on this a long time ago

I‘m low IQ. I know this already so taking this test would be redundant.

61802-a85e561a618fb302c2c9af0fabb24a89.jpg

bbc = masterrace
@Mokocchi out of here you fake

Thanks for completing the Mensa online test. You got 8 of 33 questions correct, and therefore have a very low chance of successfully completing the Mensa entry test.
it is over

JFL if you really trust dimwit psychologists with NO MATHEMATICAL TRAINING to calculate some quantity that is suppose to represent the totality of your mental faculties with a single number somehow.

Results
Thanks for completing the Mensa online test. You got 20 of 33 questions correct, and therefore have a low chance of successfully completing the Mensa entry test.

I'm much lower IQ than I used to be. These weren't shit for me back in the day tbh.