Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I catfished as a GIRL on OkCupid. The males I saw were surprisingly ugly.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
For those of you who know me, I've catfished on OkCupid as Chad, average guys, Chadlites, etc and even written an article about it.

Summary: Only Chad can get matches (probably not surprising).

I catfished as a GIRL on OkCupid.

From browsing 300 profiles, I saw 8 Chads. Of these 8 Chads, 2 were obvious catfishes (images were on Google Search from years ago, from different countries) and I'm willing to bet only 4 of those Chads were real.

And the rest of these men were incel tier. No joke, I've seen incels on here who mog these men on OkCupid.

So this goes to show you, literally only 1 or 2 Chads on these online dating websites can RUIN the experiences of EVERY SINGLE MAN in the city.

okcupid is dead at this point I think

but I've been preaching your point for a while

a chad can be 1/500 profiles or 1/1000 but he will soak up all of the attention from girls in that area

I keep telling everyone here that online dating is a massive, massive, massive scam. There are still very few females in online dating, even the swipe apps.

The companies the run these dating programs keep this very quiet.

An ounce of pussy in an ocean of dick.

This is why chad can monopolize what limited number of females that both use the app and actually go on dates.

Many females simply used dating app as a simple validation boost.

Online dating is flawed, Tinder is very flawed.

I keep telling everyone here that online dating is a massive, massive, massive scam. There are still very few females in online dating, even the swipe apps.

The companies the run these dating programs keep this very quiet.

An ounce of pussy in an ocean of dick.

This is why chad can monopolize what limited number of females that both use the app and actually go on dates.

Many females simply used dating app as a simple validation boost.
Cope, 40% of relationships begin on online dating in America

Out of curiosity when you do this do you actually know how to flirt?
I am so socially retarded that I literally don't know anything about flirting or manipulating conversation.
My "personality" is just worthless when trying to stimulate conversation or say arousing things.
How do NT people do it?
I also never want to LARP as a foid, I am more interested as Chadfish hypothetical