Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I care about you all so much

• Thread starter A_Broken_Person
  • Start date
A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
I know I am pretty hated in the incel community for being an overemotional sperg

But I care about all of you more than you will ever know, I may not know you personally but if I had the option to suffer a brutal death if it meant everyone on this board was guaranteed a life of happiness and success I'd do it without hesitation.

You are the only people I feel comfortable venting to and being myself around, even if it backfires sometimes.

You really are cared about, and I have cared for many years, and I always will, no matter how mean people can be sometimes. My love for this community is unconditional.

hated nah dont really know you yet

Stop to post soy boleshit faggot

brutal btfoed. But doesn't change how I feel

Be careful, a lot of people on here are larping faggots that don't deserve any caring.

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic: fren power!!!!:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Your old avi was better

I love u guys as well.

Ngl I don’t hate ya. I guess ya can say I have love for ya.:feelshehe:

thank you online friend, IRL total stranger
if I had the option to suffer a brutal death if it meant everyone on this board was guaranteed a life of happiness and success I'd do it without hesitation.
66e82d0375f0e2a1af401f26f72c1dbc.jpg

i dont hate you , you have to post more and accelerate tbh

i dont really hate anyone on this forum
hate is such a strong word

i dont like some people on here cause they are clearly copeing normies y
but i dont want to say names

You have a toxic personality

Good vibes. Thanks bro.

no offense but who? nice sentiments though

Thank you bro, i appreciate your devotion for this community.

But I care about all of you more than you will ever know, I may not know you personally but if I had the option to suffer a brutal death if it meant everyone on this board was guaranteed a life of happiness and success I'd do it without hesitation.
based :feelsautistic:

how could anyone love my personality

t-th-thanks bro, I hope we all make it through
Feelshug

I know I am pretty hated in the incel community for being an overemotional sperg

You are the only people I feel comfortable venting to and being myself around, even if it backfires sometimes.

You really are cared about, and I have cared for many years, and I always will, no matter how mean people can be sometimes. My love for this community is unconditional.
Thanks bro, but don't say we hate you. No one here can really say they hate someone else because we will probably never even meet the real you. All posts are forgiven as long as it isn't incelbashing or whatever.

I care about you too OP you seem like a good man, no homo :feelsokman:

Well at least somebody loves me Saturday night
:feelsautistic:

My love for this community is unconditional.
And that’s the trick of it, I think. We do what we need to do, and then we get to live. But no matter what we find in Chad and Stacies world. I know we’ll be okay, because this is how we survive. We tell ourselves that we are the walking dead."