Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I cant work

Deadbabies

Deadbabies

BBWcel Agoracel
★★★
I have to do some work on our house, ma asks me to help them out but my condition is just pure ldar, im too overloaded in the head and too heavy in the chest. also overfapped and have no energy (1 ejaculation is like 4 liters of blood loss)
after a bit of work i quit fast. Also its bogging me down cuz i feel like a slave doing it even though im working for myself.

Yeah, ive been making things quite difficult for others around me

Last edited:
Brutal. I have to start wageslaving soon

I have to do some work on our house, ma asks me to help them out but my condition is just pure ldar, im too overloaded in the head and too heavy in the chest. also overfapped and have no energy (1 ejaculation is like 4 liters of blood loss)
after a bit of work i quit fast. Also its bogging me down cuz i feel like a slave doing it even though im working for myself.

Yeah, ive been making things more difficult for others around me
You're a man you're supposed to trudge through it and help your family out. Especially if neet like me.

You sound like a bitch. Just do the work.
You say "our house", does your family own it?
If so, you should be happy to even have a house you can work on.

you should be happy to even have a house you can work on.
a shit house, not a foid magnet fucking penthouse or a nicely planned designer place and some of it is unchangable
just a hideout

Fault of hormones really

There are fixes for this.

yeah i have high sex drive thats why i also cant work

oh fuck off
youre the the tranny bitch here
Not a tranny

Healthy well-adjusted people don't feel this. That's just the simple truth,

Also had this in my hikiko days, it's not sustainable.

Yeah, ive been making things quite difficult for others around me
i never and i will never wagecuck in my life

Not a tranny

your pfp is of a tranny

>one ejaculation is like 4 Liters of bloodloss
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelstastyman:

Not a tranny

so not only your no longer a neet but also presume a fakecel that shittalks about khhv thing

can you fuckin link it already
For what? For an asshole like you to make fun of me?

No thanks. Look it up for yourself if you really care so much and then mock me after. All because I made the simple statement that you health is linked to your mood and ability to maintain work ethic :lul: