Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't watch any cape shit or fantasy shows/movies anymore

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It's not because of soy or any sjw stuff. It's because the male Characters are all played by tall handsome white men who make me want to rope.
960x0.jpg
220px-Chris_Hemsworth_as_Thor.jpg

I also hate how video game graphics are improving, in his current state Mario mogs me with his pretty blue eyes.
xvzxcvcx.jpg

But I never felt inferior to this.
9f47171ab3ae16ef8018ead6c5fa3f4e.jpg

Last edited:
white men are your god

Watching stuff is a poor substitute for actually living

We exist to be mogged by the white men

The idea that female beauty standards are sexist and make young women feel inferior and bad is laughable.

Every movie is full of 6ft tall Chad and Tyrone tier men. Almost every male character in video games is handsome, witty and tall. Ken (Barbie’s boyfriend) would be a male supermodel in real life.

I’ve never heard any man complain about this double standard.

I agree. I can't watch this kinda shit anymore. As if it wasn't bad enough to get mogged every minute when I'm outside... Now I get mogged every minute when I'm inside also. To hell with that

Last edited:
Science fiction/fantasy as a whole is seriously in the gutter right now. In the novel world, it seems like anything published after 2010 is barely even readable, to the point where I seriously wouldn't blame you if you assumed a book had more value as toilet paper than as a pastime if it had a dragon or knight on the cover. All the fantasy shows on TV are just trying to be Game of Thrones -- which, itself, kept trying to be Rome after GRRM took his hands off the wheel.

Capeshit has always been childish hokey camp nonsense. Not necessarily bad when played to its strengths, but with the recent trend towards gritty realism, the exact opposite is being done.

Science fiction/fantasy as a whole is seriously in the gutter right now. In the novel world, it seems like anything published after 2010 is barely even readable, to the point where I seriously wouldn't blame you if you assumed a book had more value as toilet paper than as a pastime if it had a dragon or knight on the cover. All the fantasy shows on TV are just trying to be Game of Thrones -- which, itself, kept trying to be Rome after GRRM took his hands off the wheel.

Capeshit has always been childish hokey camp nonsense. Not necessarily bad when played to its strengths, but with the recent trend towards gritty realism, the exact opposite is being done.
I can read books even though the descriptions of some characters mog me too. There's too much old stuff to read before worrying about the new stuff.

I had to give up fantasy and sci fi--movies and writing--for these reasons, too. It got too depressing. The despicable villains (not the admirable ones...) are always males. The people getting tortured are generally male. (Subconscious message--males are bad.) And even the "ugly" people are good-looking people wearing glasses or using some other insipid signifier of loserdom despite being obviously attractive. The heroes are all Olympians. Makes seeing your reflection, like when you're walking past a reflective surface in a warehouse or grocery store, pure torture.

Good news for you then. They're gonna replace all those white chads with female or people of color.

That satisfy you?

Good news for you then. They're gonna replace all those white chads with female or people of color.

That satisfy you?
They are gonna replace them with females of color, not ethnic men.

It's not because of soy or any sjw stuff. It's because the male Characters are all played by tall handsome white men who make me want to rope.
960x0.jpg
220px-Chris_Hemsworth_as_Thor.jpg

I also hate how video game graphics are improving, in his current state Mario mogs me with his pretty blue eyes.
xvzxcvcx.jpg

But I never felt inferior to this.
9f47171ab3ae16ef8018ead6c5fa3f4e.jpg
Mario isnt even real italian, nigga should have brown eyes

I can read books even though the descriptions of some characters mog me too. There's too much old stuff to read before worrying about the new stuff.
There's no reason at all to read the new stuff. Even veteran writers who produced very solid work years ago are pushing garbage now. It's like they're doing it on purpose jfl.

bro your avi terrifies me please change

Me neither, because they are garbage LOL.

Just use videogame escapism