Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant wait until my birthday

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
On that day, Im gonna shave my fucking face. All that god damn facial hair is a pain in the ass. When it gets hot I feel sweat on my face, if I tile mybhead I feelnstabbing pain all over my chin. I cant wait to fucking shave. Oh and Ill be turning 25 this October 1st. But yeah fuck facial hair.

On that day, Im gonna shave my fucking face. All that god damn facial hair is a pain in the ass. When it gets hot I feel sweat on my face, if I tile mybhead I feelnstabbing pain all over my chin. I cant wait to fucking shave. Oh and Ill be turning 25 this October 1st. But yeah fuck facial hair.
I have soy cuck facial hair so if I don't shave every other day I look like shit

OVER if you need to wait for special occasions to do basic tasks since you're so adhd addled

IShowSpeed Almost Burns Down His House (Full Clip) on Make a GIF

I have soy cuck facial hair so if I don't shave every other day I look like shit
Haven't shaved in 4 months now. Have a beard that looks like a homeless person, for real

You must be one of those currycels that wears a turban and grow a beard

Congratulations on soon joining the 1%

OVER if you need to wait for special occasions to do basic tasks since you're so adhd addled
If I shave too often Ill get ingrown hairs and razor burns