Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I can't wait toooo LDAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
It's been 5-6 months since I LDAR, I haven't played vidya or LDARed, I've literally been study cucking and rotting in my dorm room the entire year(since February). I can't fucking wait mang, next week monday, I'll be rotting indefinitely :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: I know I've said this a number of times now, but I'm genuinely excited man, I ordered a ticket for bsides convention(A hacking and security conference) on the 20th of July. My Uni starts on the 8th of July so I can't go to uni on time because I need to attend the bsides convention:bigbrain::bigbrain: so instead of going back to uni on the 7th of July, I'll go on the 21th of July. MORE TIME TO ROT :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

I ordered a gaming monitor(1920x1080 1ms response time and 144hz) I can't fucking wait to finish alan wake 2. I've been avoiding spoilers for the game and I'm going to finish, by fire by force. I've saved enough money to buy a plethora of goyslop, chips, cold drink and I'll be supplying the jews my hard earned money to buy in game comestics :feelsrope: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: This are the kinds of foods that I'll be buying plus my mothers cooking, this is the happiest I've ever been in a long time mang. This is some of the goyslop, I'll be consuming:

I will be purchasing R35 plates, which is approximately 1.85 dollars. I will be buying this every other day :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: This slop tastes amazing
I'll be buying a twelve pack to sustain me for the month, which will equal to 24 litres of goydrinks :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

This is self explanatory, I will be buying close to 30-50 packets until I get back to study cucking, it burns my tongue and it gives me digestion problems but it tastes sooo good :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Don't mind the nigger, that's what I'll be eating :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

I can't wait brocels, if this is what ascension feels like, count me in. ROTTING IS LIFE, LIFE IS ROTTING:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

Vidya that I'll be playing:
Alan wake 2
Cyberpunk 2077(Finished the game, but I'll replay it, I commited suicide jfl, so I want to try get a different ending)
Fortnite
Warzone(rebirth island is back so I'll be rotting on rebirth for a while)
Spiderman2 (the source code for the game got leaked so I'm very excited to see how it'll run) :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
Hotline miami(currently on chapter 8 on the psvita, really good game)
Tekken 8(finishing the storyline, I don't play multiplayer)
RE7(I didn't finish it, but I'm close to done, I think)

Professional rotters, anymore advice to make my two months more enjoyable?
@RegularManlet
@wereq (I'm pretty sure youre a rotter, I could be wrong)
@Epedaphic (I could be wrong though)

Am I missing anything for a more enjoyable time?

This is the way, the pre rot anticipation is great

I've literally been study cucking
I'm so far behind on my studies, I have 6 months to complete it or I am going to have to fork over 300 dollars to extend my time for 3 months, im just such a depressed lazy fuck and the study content is genuinely autistic that I think even a professional would struggle with it a little

I'll dm you some games so that I dont self doxx

truecel summer 2024 the rottening

I'm really happy for you mang :feelsautistic:

Goyslop makes life worth living tbh.

Have you ever played the game "Outlast"?

If not you should definitely play it, it's a really good game (if you like horror games)

Happy rotting mang:feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber:

This is the way, the pre rot anticipation is great
I can feel it in my bones :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
I'm so far behind on my studies, I have 6 months to complete it or I am going to have to fork over 300 dollars to extend my time for 3 months, im just such a depressed lazy fuck and the study content is genuinely autistic that I think even a professional would struggle with it a little

I'll dm you some games so that I dont self doxx
If you don't mind whats the content that you need to study cuck with? It could be a all encompassing term i.e IT or some shiet like that if you don't want to doxx. In hindsight I really doxxed myself but there is plenty of generic info and I live in a 3rd world shithole so the feds won't be on my ass

A respite from studycelling is a unique feeling that became kind of a routine experience which lost its luster once I became a NEET. The hedonistic treadmill caused me to adjust to my gratification levels and become acclimated to the pleasure until I didn't get as much of a dopamine hit out of the activity anymore. I hope you can savor every moment of this to satisfy yourself to the maximum.

I'm really happy for you mang :feelsautistic:
Based muttcel
Goyslop makes life worth living tbh.
Tbh even though it's literally killing us but the sooner we die the better i guess.
Have you ever played the game "Outlast"?
I've never played it but by looking at some gameplay it looks good. Defo adding it to my list
If not you should definitely play it, it's a really good game (if you like horror games)

Happy rotting mang:feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber:
:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

A respite from studycelling is a unique feeling that became kind of a routine experience which lost its luster once I became a NEET. The hedonistic treadmill caused me to adjust to my gratification levels and become acclimated to the pleasure until I didn't get as much of a dopamine hit out of the activity anymore. I hope you can savor every moment of this to satisfy yourself to the maximum.
That is what I fear most, I hope I don't get bored of rotting, I hope my dopamine levels remain stagnant throughout my 2 months of rotting. Goyslop, vidya, anime will most definitely fry my dopamine receptors for the next 2 months though