Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant wait to watch this Blackpilled movie

It looks like the mentally ill freak (joker) gets to have a girlfriend in this movie, which makes it inherently NOT blackpilled.
I'm not looking forward to getting reminded that I don't have a girlfriend for 2 hours.
Fuck that movie. It's likely going to be anti incel, anti blackpill.

It looks like the mentally ill freak (joker) gets to have a girlfriend in this movie, which makes it inherently NOT blackpilled.
I'm not looking forward to getting reminded that I don't have a girlfriend for 2 hours.

It feels like it was purposefully made as a sort of fuck you to the incels who liked the first movie.

It feels like it was purposefully made as a sort of fuck you to the incels who liked the first movie.
Fucking hollywood kikes have to ruin everything