Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i cant wait to betabux a gen alpha japanese foid

D

Despicablecel

Wizard
★★★★★
It'll be great

My prime will be in my 30s

She will cheat on you with Alpha Chang from the local host club and you will pay for it (your debit/credit card will be owned by her)

She will cheat on you with Alpha Chang from the local host club and you will pay for it (your debit/credit card will be owned by her)
cope, if she's from a good area of tokyo, she wont cheat. Most whores are from chinkjuku and other westernized areas. My future wife will be pure japanese both culturally and looks wise (similar to nana komatsu)

cope, if she's from a good area of tokyo, she wont cheat. Most whores are from chinkjuku and other westernized areas. My future wife will be pure japanese both culturally and looks wise (similar to nana komatsu)
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

just be zesto theory

what does that mean?

by then most people will be in relationship with AI girlfriends.

Peruvian-Greek :feelshaha:

Maybe my pheno is similar

Peruvian-Greek :feelshaha:
lmao ikr that sticks out

he posted a lot back in the day, and had this whole cult formed around his future ascension in japan. kooky shit but funny af

edit: though he was based sometimes:

Last edited:
i have yakuza blood so she will be scared i will pull a junko if she disobeys me
Duckstation qt x64 ReleaseLTCG VK5sUOqW5G
you are the nip on the left big boy on the internet but cucked by the niggers irl

Chingchong ping pong

Knajjd was so strange.

im Honorary Aryan

You're gay and retarded not because of this post (which is gay and retarded), but because Azusa Nakano is the best girl.