Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't wait for war honestly

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-
NO white man fears war, we LOVE war, we thrive in war. Fuck bro, even Aussies, , backed us in every BS war we started, did you hear them bitching and moaning? Fuck no. I know 3 people who got to play in three of those campaigns and get paid to shoot browns, no better fucking job on Earth.

Only cowards fear war. War is prosperity incarnate for R&D, tech, industry, and the white man. Everyone else loses. So fuck em. You've just been reading too many Russian gay op threads and lost your bottle and turned traitor on your homeland. I get it, lots of you MAGA new faggots haven't seen a gay op before.

You cunts missed the chink and kike ones we used to have so you don't know what to look for. 80% of all traffic on here is from VNC's now, most of those are from Russia not China and Israel like it used to be, they've industrialized gay opping the west. Innoculate yourself and read (or watch if you're that much an obamaphone faggot) Yuri Bezmenov and stop being a useful idiot for the longest enemy your country has had.

I read this in the voice of the guy that reads out the plans before the gunfights in Modern warfare campaigns lmao. With the Task force 141 logo in my head and everything.

D0pdRgm

id rather not watch my organs spew out of my abdomen after being bombed by a nerd fag operating a drone

id rather not watch my organs spew out of my abdomen after being bombed by a nerd fag operating a drone
What if you're defending Inceldia while sitting in a bunker and you're mowing down normies coming at you like zombies. Now that would be fun.

war is good, war is healthy, war is necessary

TND & TKD are the definitive solutions

What if you're defending Inceldia while sitting in a bunker and you're mowing down normies coming at you like zombies. Now that would be fun.
It'll be all nuclear all war options are invalid

You go fight in a war, somehow survive only to come home and still get mogged

I'm not fighting in any war or getting involved in any way whatsoever, unless there's a big paycheck or investment opportunities. Fuck every nation and their faggot nationalism/patriotism with their geopolitical interests. Let the flag carriers kill each other over who gets their politics and ideology in 1st place. Just don't force it on me and we're good.

yes, because that's a war i can get behind. not some shittie normgroid war like the ukraine war or afghan war

Just die for the kikes and roasties theory. Stop pretending like you're Wehrmacht soldier in a holy crusade against USSR.