Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I can't wait for the human race to go extinct

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I wish I could control the water supply in all major cities/countries so I could put something in the water which sterilizes people. With enough luck the population, after roughly 100 years or so, will take a massive dip.

Of course, I'd be dead by the time everyone else is, but it'd be comforting to know that the pain of the whole world ends with me; my generation shall be the last.

If the development of sexrobots continue unhindered then eventually women will be irrelevant & future low value males will live happy fulfilled lives so it's better to just let the next 1 or 2 generations of foids be degenerate then let all foids after that live in misery.

Not happening any time soon unfortunately. And socially speaking, it's getting exponentially worse.

I want a world of genetically engineered Supermen like in Houellebecqs Elementary Particle. Humanity is deeply flawed and cucked, having surpassed its welcome, we need something better.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back