Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can’t wait for Gen Z to be in Political Office

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★★
Baby Boomers, Gen X and Millennials won’t do jack shit to change the status quo since they not only founded it but also lived through the degradation of our culture.

Gen Z and Gen Alpha on the other hand is at a cross roads, or worse, a dead end.

Once Gen Z gets into office I think that’s when this country will not only see some real change and the conflicts escalating but also some of the real most polarizing times we will face as a nation (and the world).

Sure on one side of the extreme we will have a bunch of BLM Tranny Feminist but on the other we will once again most likely see openly Pro White, Traditionalist (Anti Womens Rights) and Ultra Right Wing Nationalist politicians for the first time since like maybe the 60s.

We are either going to have a renaissance of civil discourse and politics or a fucking civil war.

Either way if we look at Weimar Germany we know who’s more likely to win in this scenario.

2 more weeks goy

What a time to live in jfl

2 more weeks goy
Your ignorance makes you bliss.

Something’s gotta give, history may not repeat itself but it most fucking definitely rhymes.

The MSM is already reporting on like 7,000,000+ Men leaving the work force, they’re also reporting how almost 2/3 of men reported not even having sex in the past year. 30 something percent of that 2/3 are virgin.

Look I get the “2 more weeks” meme but if you don’t see the pipe overflowing and about to explode.

At the end of the day do we even have a functioning society when birth rates are dropping, young men aren’t going into the work force (your average plumber is like 45 fucking years old jfl) and your military can’t get enough recruits because they’re mentally ill or out of shape?

2 more weeks?

2 more years and the pipe will really start to fucking burst.

Don’t get me started in 20 years…

What a time to live in jfl
I hate to sound like a Chink and Vatnigger boot licker but we are living during the decline of the West and the rise and economic shift to the East, from the Middle East to East Asia.
Yeah I honestly hope the Nukes go off so I can live like Metro, Fallout or STALKER.

2 more weeks goy
Until the Gen Z niggas are in office they wull be brainwashed, vaxxed and bullied into submission. The Elites know how to stay in power. And Gen Z is completely braindead anyway.

Until the Gen Z niggas are in office they wull be brainwashed, vaxxed and bullied into submission. The Elites know how to stay in power. And Gen Z is completely braindead anyway.
Well I don’t know where you live but here in the South East USA just about anyone right leaning didn’t take the vaccine, even a handful of stereotypical leftists didn’t take the vaccine.

But yeah one thing I’ll attest to that is Gen Z is not too blackpilled, only some men are but the good thing is that Gen Z men are the easiest to blackpill compared to other generations considering how much exposure they have to women via social media.

Every Gen Z guy knows without a doubt that women live the life of a princess movie star and the average guy is a NPC background character jestermaxxing for a loaf of bread.

Your ignorance makes you bliss.

Something’s gotta give, history may not repeat itself but it most fucking definitely rhymes.

The MSM is already reporting on like 7,000,000+ Men leaving the work force, they’re also reporting how almost 2/3 of men reported not even having sex in the past year. 30 something percent of that 2/3 are virgin.

Look I get the “2 more weeks” meme but if you don’t see the pipe overflowing and about to explode.

At the end of the day do we even have a functioning society when birth rates are dropping, young men aren’t going into the work force (your average plumber is like 45 fucking years old jfl) and your military can’t get enough recruits because they’re mentally ill or out of shape?

2 more weeks?

2 more years and the pipe will really start to fucking burst.

Don’t get me started in 20 years…
Wishful thinking. Everyone hopes it will all come crashing down so something in their life will change but nothing is going to happen. Everyone, including you, will comply

if i become a police officer i would be harrassing every young couple i see at night and arresting them
i don't like seeing these degenerates with their gfs walking around and bragging to incels about their sexual life. also i would harrasses whores who drive at night and make them suck my dick

It will only get more far left

Traditionalist (Anti Womens Rights)
it's laughable if you think trads are anti woman rights they are even bigger cucks than liberal men-
Trads are the one who say protect foids/die for them/betabuxx for them
Trads are the ones that send sons to war as they keep the daughters safe by saying men are built to die in wars while foids should be protected

Americans are finally suffering the consequences of their depraved actions.

it's laughable if you think trads are anti woman rights they are even bigger cucks than liberal men-
Trads are the one who say protect foids/die for them/betabuxx for them
Trads are the ones that send sons to war as they keep the daughters safe by saying men are built to die in wars while foids should be protected
Yeah, you’re thinking about the older generations that even though they claim to be conservative now always have and in the past defended feminists.

You’d be surprised by how many young men want to take away women’s rights and admit it was a mistake.

Every fucking normie has social media and gets a sneak peak into the lives of these women. They know the gig is up and they’re not so innocent and empathetic sex after all.

At the very least they acknowledge women are inferior to men.

we were born too late to enjoy the peak of western civilization and born too early to see it collapse. we are in the period of slow decay where things will only get worse, and jews will do everything they can to keep the system on life support so that they can remain in power.

True millenials suck ass

I want America to explode. I lived there for almost a decade. It was a nightmare.

I want America to explode. I lived there for almost a decade. It was a nightmare.
Yup it the Founding Fathers literally said and expected us to constantly fight against Tyranny and Tyranny won after the CSA lost the civil war.

Now Americans are too coward to fight against the government and the only thing resembling a civil war was FED niggers Jan 6th riot to arrest real patriots.

A bunch of faggots man they’re not even fucking subtle with it the CIA did a “Jan 6th” style riot in Brazil.

if i become a police officer i would be harrassing every young couple i see at night and arresting them
i don't like seeing these degenerates with their gfs walking around and bragging to incels about their sexual life. also i would harrasses whores who drive at night and make them suck my dick

View: https://youtu.be/igf7aLCSswM?t=149

Cope. West will collapse before gen Z gets any political power.

Once Gen Z gets into office I think that’s when this country will not only see some real change and the conflicts escalating but also some of the real most polarizing times we will face as a nation (and the world).
Cope, it'll just be a Gen Z Jew agent, shit will change though, the Jews are designing a crash.

we were born too late to enjoy the peak of western civilization and born too early to see it collapse. we are in the period of slow decay where things will only get worse, and jews will do everything they can to keep the system on life support so that they can remain in power.
We will see the collapse during our lifetime , probably in a few decades , blind or coping if you deny that

@TBIcel

you want mask-wearing vaxxies tiktok addicts to run the office?
are you ready for some totalitarian regime, buddy?

They would mandate trannyism. You won’t be able to do anything unless you cut your dick off

They would mandate trannyism. You won’t be able to do anything unless you cut your dick off
Nah, demographics are destiny. Europe will adopt sharia, north America will fall into a four-way race war between whites, yellows, browns, and blacks.