Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cant use jewtube without a vpn....

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Farkin shit i just got a new laptop and decied to burn all tracks of my shit , then pirated avira phantom vpn and works like a charm , But if i go to youtube without it the shitty recommendations return until i delete shit with ccleaner and activate my vpn , Farkin shit internet is shit in third world places like tacoland.

Nacho Taco Shimishanga

bro just use incognito mode or equivalent, everytime I hit jewtube it's crispy and fresh. XD

bro just use incognito mode or equivalent, everytime I hit jewtube it's crispy and fresh. XD

that doesnt work in tacoland , You still get the same shitty content based on location.

that doesnt work in tacoland , You still get the same shitty content based on location.
oh lol. you will need an ip from a non-taco country then :feelsmage:

Use newpipe. You can select the country you wish in the definitios and then the reccomendations will be from that country.

Farkin shit i just got a new laptop and decied to burn all tracks of my shit , then pirated avira phantom vpn and works like a charm , But if i go to youtube without it the shitty recommendations return until i delete shit with ccleaner and activate my vpn , Farkin shit internet is shit in third world places like tacoland.
Use FreeTube.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back