Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I cant understand why guys suicide over foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33946
  • Start date
Deleted member 33946

Deleted member 33946

back again
-
Its crazy the suicide rates show that the majority of suicides are from males (obviously) but the fact that alot of them kill themselves over foids breaking up with them for a chad is bizzare to me, no foid on earth is worth suiciding over tbh :feelsUgh:

They’re fucking retarded, if they had a foid in the first place they mog us by default.

What's even more hilarious is that they don't take the foid with them, effectively ensuring she will fuck another man once he's left this plane of existence

theyre pussios

Its crazy the suicide rates show that the majority of suicides are from males (obviously) but the fact that alot of them kill themselves over foids breaking up with them for a chad is bizzare to me, no foid on earth is worth suiciding over tbh :feelsUgh:
only chumps commit suicide over foids

What's even more hilarious is that they don't take the foid with them, effectively ensuring she will fuck another man once he's left this plane of existence
Brutal cuckoldry pill

effectively ensuring she will fuck another man once he's left this plane of existence
Tbh, it’s the pure definition of cucking while he’s wormfood and DEAD

TERA FUCKING BASED

It's very cucked:soy::bluepill::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:if you ever want to suicide over a foid, kill her and her Chad first cuck:feelsLSD:

Most people blame the guy instead of the foid that cucks him with that guy

it's because they are cucks that are brainwashed into thinking "love is real"

Yea I've been saying that all along. I'm not roping over foids lol.

Im a master coper. If I do die soon it will most likely be through liver cancer or in a fiery car crash.

I got 99 reasons to suicide and a bitch ain't one.

I don't feel sorry for a man who kills himself for a foid.
I don't feel sorry for a man who kills himself for a foid.

their delusions were shattered

Women are objects so when you lose one it can be very painful like losing your favourite pencil or your phone.

Normalfaggots have no brains and are wimpy bitches for numerous obvious reasons so that is pretty much it.

They get blackpilled all at once instead of taking it slowly. Very few can survive such brutal truths coming at them at breakneck speeds.

Yea I've been saying that all along. I'm not roping over foids lol.

Im a master coper. If I do die soon it will most likely be through liver cancer or in a fiery car crash.
Same, I no longer desire love from a foid and will also die from cancer I guess or by getting euthanized in sweeden as an old man I hope.

Tbh I might be able to understand. Most of these guys would be incel if not for that one foid who gave them a chance. Imagine losing her to some chad or HTN, maybe you really would be suicidal.

If we suicide wouldn't it sort of be over foids