Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't trust my mom anymore.

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Returning to roots
★★★★★
She decided to sneak a new pill into my medicine medley and didn't tell me at all. I fear she has finally decided to poison me to kill me as she is tired of having me around.

I didn't take the pill after i spotted it I then casually asked her about it she said it was a "probiotic"... seems too lumpy and the inner capsules powder feels like kinetic sand The powder is also an off white color.

If I stop posting here I probably got poisoned and died.

don't trust any woman including your mother

She decided to sneak a new pill into my medicine medley and didn't tell me at all. I fear she has finally decided to poison me to kill me as she is tired of having me around.

I didn't take the pill after i spotted it I then casually asked her about it she said it was a "probiotic"... seems too lumpy and the inner capsules powder feels like kinetic sand The powder is also an off white color.

If I stop posting here I probably got poisoned and died.
you have the right to not take those jewpills

I wish my mom would have poisoned me, so i wouldnt fucking have to endure this painful existence anymore

Lol based mom.

I wish my mom would have poisoned me, so i wouldnt fucking have to endure this painful existence anymore
I can't describe in words how ovER it is for you :feelsbadman: hopefully in the next life you'll be born as Chad :feelscry:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back