Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't think of anything worse than being a Slav man.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Nothing. I'd rather be a Palestinian in Palestine right now than a slav guy in Poland. Imagine every time you leave your house and all you see are women who look like you throwing themselves at men who are much richer, taller, stronger, smarter, and better looking than your race. Must be absolute suifuel. Only upside to the slavs experience is their average IQ being 90 makes it easier to cope. Imagine being a 120IQ slavcel, I'd just larp as curry at that point to try to salvage some self-pride.

Being curry at least I can go outside my house and see... curry women with curry men. Sometimes it's curry men with Asian or White women, and sometimes curry women with white men. But 90% of curry women I see outside are with curry men. For me, this is a privilege. Fuck being slav must be hell on earth

Stick to hentai and boobie posting, your serious posts are painfully low IQ.

Polish women don’t want polish men?