Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't think of 1 argument for Gods existence

Hapalattocel

Hapalattocel

GO GO GADGET KAMEHAME CHEEK BUSTER JUTSU!
-
The deeper you look, the more depressing it is.
Why are some born hyper-intelligent, & great with women (Even Albert Kykestein was slaying) without autism, or schizophrenia?
A person absolutely delighted with living life.
What about the mentally retarded person who is cursed to have partial awareness that he's different, but cannot even learn potty training? Seeing his parents constsntly stressed & taking up hard drug habits. Being aware of this too, but you cannot even form 1 coherent sentences & drool over youself.

The college scumbag who is a total piece of shit, instant slayer anywhere he goes. 6'3, white, muscular build. Fucks every single woman you've see in college. Probably having regular threesomes.
The short, skinny kid who wears glasses but has a learning disability, a combo flinging him into profound despair. Sexually abused by men but attracted to women who use full force to ignore him or hysterically bully him. Absolute Hell.

Where the fuck is God when you need him? Why does anything exist?

Believing in god is cope

honestly, i just dont know. i guess that makes me agnostic. im not convinced in either direction.

only people that know are dead. they either don't know shit anymore, or they know something. its that simple for me.

i do believe in a non physical/ spiritual world tho.

I want to believe

creation implies creator

intricacies of life on earth can't be an accident

there must be an intelligent creator

this being we call God

God is a narcissist sadist and mass murderer worse than Hitler, he loves when things he have created suffer, the more suffering the happier he is that's why he made Chads, foids and kikes just to terrorize incels. It's also why some animals are herbivores, carnivores or omnivores if he wanted a beautiful world without suffering he would make them to not need to eat anything but a grass but nah you small deer need to get to be eaten alive by a pack of wolves because i as God asshole love seeing you suffer and bleed to death with your pain receptors being maxed out till you pass out from pain just to wake up into another part of your body getting eaten. Fuck you piece of shit god i want to rip your head and piss on it you fucker ruined entire world with your selfishness there are not a single good thing about you, everything is a lie, everything is a deception, everything you did was with evil intent since you are omnipotent and always knew how future going to look like, time and future is the same as the past and present for you. You could prevent all of that but you didn't you asshole you should kys now.
God is listening only to the sinners and especially mass murderers just like him, read about absolute atrocious Unit 731, there was a Director of that place because of work of Shirō Ishii 300k people have died and what God did to him? he let him live till old age and then he converted to Christianity and most likely went to heaven. Nothing is more cucked than a Cuckstrianity.

Japan always are about justice this justice that but where is justice for the victims of those crimes? There are no justice you hypocrites. God before his death forgive him too and now he is laughing from the Heaven calling all of you good people as a morons that going to hell because God cares only about the sinners that get converted in the end not people (especially incels) that suffer through difficulties and still are good for the others.

Last edited:
You can argue that humans left his paradise to pursue their own will and everything went downhill from there on. He let them go and respected their decision and gave up control over us so mutations occured and some people turned into subhumans. He still welcomes us though if you choose to believe in him he'll let us back into paradise when we leave the mortal realm and desubhumanifies us when we enter. Maybe he even helps us on earth if we ask him (we have to ask tho, any unasked help would be a violation of free will and human sovereignty)

God is a narcissist sadist and mass murderer worse than Hitler, he loves when things he have created suffer, the more suffering the happier he is that's why he made Chads, foids and kikes just to terrorize incels. It's also why some animals are herbivores, carnivores or omnivores if he wanted a beautiful world without suffering he would make them to not need to eat anything but a grass but nah you small deer need to get to be eaten alive by a pack of wolves because i as God asshole love seeing you suffer and bleed to death with your pain receptors being maxed out till you pass out from pain just to wake up into another part of your body getting eaten. Fuck you piece of shit god i want to rip your head and piss on it you fucker ruined entire world with your selfishness there are not a single good thing about you, everything is a lie, everything is a deception, everything you did was with evil intent since you are omnipotent and always knew how future going to look like, time and future is the same as the past and present for you. You could prevent all of that but you didn't you asshole you should kys now.
God is listening only to the sinners and especially mass murderers just like him, read about absolute atrocious Unit 731, there was a Director of that place because of work of Shirō Ishii 300k people have died and what God did to him? he let him live till old age and then he converted to Christianity and most likely went to heaven. Nothing is more cucked than a Cuckstrianity.

Awesome. I agree 100%

if there is a god he does seem sadistic. he likes men being incels, he likes poverty, he likes people suffering in all sorts of ways. if he is real then fuck :shock:

Awesome. I agree 100%
He also made Satan as an entertaining dog that he could be used as a scapegoat when he (God) fucks up (and he fucked up hundreds of times). Satan is like incels he is blamed for everything that is bad in society while real perpetrators are someone else (normies, chads, foids, jews, etc)

if there is a god he does seem sadistic. he likes men being incels, he likes poverty, he likes people suffering in all sorts of ways. if he is real then fuck :shock:
I'm starting to think that DOG (reversed name) is a foid. :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

He also made Satan as an entertaining dog that he could be used as a scapegoat when he (God) fucks up (and he fucked up hundreds of times). Satan is like incels he is blamed for everything that is bad in society while real perpetrators are someone else (normies, chads, foids, jews, etc)

Why are some born hyper-intelligent, & great with women (Even Albert Kykestein was slaying) without autism, or schizophrenia?
What about the mentally retarded person who is cursed to have partial awareness that he's different, but cannot even learn potty training? Seeing his parents constsntly stressed & taking up hard drug habits. Being aware of this too, but you cannot even form 1 coherent sentences & drool over youself.

The college scumbag who is a total piece of shit, instant slayer anywhere he goes. 6'3, white, muscular build. Fucks every single woman you've see in college. Probably having regular threesomes.
The short, skinny kid who wears glasses but has a learning disability, a combo flinging him into profound despair. Sexually abused by men but attracted to women who use full force to ignore him or hysterically bully him. Absolute Hell.

That’s why I’m atheist Bolshevik Marxist Leninist
IMG 2058

Its just a cope that got out of hand

honestly, i just dont know. i guess that makes me agnostic. im not convinced in either direction.
Nigga I thought you were orthodox

Anyone who reads this, there is no unreading it.

If there was a button.
And when I press that button.
And because I pressed that button, I will see a discription about you. Who you are naturally.
Would you agree if i define you as: Easily deceived or not capable to think for yourself?
Would you agree? You Equals That. As in, absolute truth about you.
Then who are you? Tell me please im curious what description would define YOU.
I mean, you could 100% agree with someone else's theory/judgement about the Creator.
Does this mean that you equals superior than the Creator? It is so simple to judge the creator right, no doubt about it you were sold to other's judgement in a second.

What most people do not understand is what the gap between a human and a Creator is.

-

Please assume with me that the Creator exists for what I'm typing next, ok?

Why did the Creator create humans or other life is something you might ask.
In your mind, you might feel that the Creator is in debt to you and needs to serve you.
That you deserve an immediate proof or answer because you want it, hell or feel entitled to it.
Otherwise, it disproves the existence of the Creator.
Man if you were to me like that, not gonna lie, go fk yourself and let's try later again if you are genuinely trying to seek answers for the truth.
But that is me. Could be you or someone else.

Here a question for you:
Why didn't you born 10 years later from now?
Do you not have that power?
If we assume that the Creator exists, do you think he would have that power?
If you think that he cannot have that power, then idk what the word Creator/God of everything means to you.
In my opinion a limited power capabilities entity = Not god.
That power gap example i just gave you is so small. Do you think that is the only power the Creator has? The capability to decide who will born when or where. It's nothing. Yet we humans will never have the control of our own date of birth for example.
Power gap = inmeassureable. Otherwise not god.

If you believe that there is no God.
Then you have no right to blame misfortune on something you do not believe it exists right.
So when that person die's like that, do you think this person deserves heaven no matter how he has lived his live?
Where do you draw a line of Hell or Heaven fate?
Our judgement capabilities are limited, we cannot know what is in the heart of a person every second someone has lived.
In my opinion, the Creator of everything is not limited in his judgement capabilities.
If the Creator is limited, then the creation would be non existent. How can someone create every single life but isnt capable of judgement?
Judgement capabilites = inmeassurable.

What if, you decide to learn about christianity or maybe islam or something else.
For example i'm taking islam. It is well known that muslims are prohibited to drink alcohol or eat pork according to the Quran.
Do you believe that the Creator put that in for fun? Do you genuinely believe that you are able to measure the Creator with your limited capabilities?

I can go all day long giving examples, but i just want to make a point.
Gap Human vs God = inmeassurable for us.

If you really understand this and genuinely want to know the truth:
The moment you realise one day that you are the biggest enemy of yourself, is the sign that you need to recognize.
You might not get it now, and you never will if you ignore all of this.

TL;DR If the Creator truly exists, he knows you better than you know yourself. There is no escape from the judgement day. Not for the believer or the disbeliever. Ignorance will never be your saviour. The devil, if he exists, will never stand up for you. There can be only one who can judge what you deserve. Don't be hasty, if you assume God will do an Q&A because you desire it is the right way to go. Then you still don't understand the capability gap.

Last edited:
Believing in God is like believing into flat earth, it's just plain stupidity.

Because there is no proof that God exists, but there are reasons to think that he probably doesnt exist

Why does anything exist?
Hermetic principle of duality. For nothing to exist (as an abstract), something must exist (as a concrete). True nothingness i.e., the existence of nothing, is a contradiction in language, logic, and reality. Something must always exist. Religious people refer to this always-existing thing as the creator God.

Last edited:
poverty, corruption, jews, niggers, mentally ill people, incels, but yes there is a god! :feelshaha:

The is no god and idiots that think so are either too stupid to know how stupid they are or scared and willingly to lie to themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back