Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I can’t tell the difference between a Stacy and a Becky

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
Maybe I’m a fag but I can’t really tell the difference between a Stacy and a Becky. I’m so deprived and angry that to me 75 percent of all girls I see are hot. (White girls of various hair colors, tans, and body type. And maybe the remaining 25 percent are ugly to me.

Basically every white girl I see at my college is a Stacy.

I mean I don’t really analyze every facet of what the girl looks like. Basically if the girl has a somewhat big ass, and has brown or blonde hair, then I’m in love lol

true stacies and chads are pretty rare out in the wild, but when you do see them they instantly stand out
same goes for subhumans

I mean I don’t really analyze every facet of what the girl looks like. Basically if the girl has a somewhat big ass, and has brown or blonde hair, then I’m in love lol
5+/10 face + treats me like a human being

All foids look the same with makeup.

I don't know why you think that would make you a fag. That just means you're extremely horny.

Not sure if curry or nigger

the becky is the one that you have a remote chance of getting

the stacy is the one where she considers the 6'2 star quarterback as too short

we need a term that describes a little lower version of a becky

I hate greyniggers.

I have a remote chance of getting with Becky? Dude, Becky’s treat me WORSE than Stacy does. Most Becky’s look at me with actual hatred in there eyes or they completely ignore me

Basically if the girl has a somewhat big ass, and has brown or blonde hair, then I’m in love lol
big azz becky
IMG 5023

true stacies and chads are pretty rare out in the wild, but when you do see them they instantly stand out
same goes for subhumans
Stacies
IMG 2294
IMG 4319

IMG 5350
IMG 1945