Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I cant tell if this looks like shit or not

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★
Poggers

I'm not finished with the image yet but for some reason it looks off can someone give me tips on how to fix it

Make sure it has big anime tits

Looks pretty good! Nice drawing :feelsokman:

So my suggestion for the future would be to very lightly kind of like outline what you're drawing and draw the general shapes and work out the proportions first... then work on specific parts in detail after you have the whole thing outlined.

you have potential. I want you to make manga/comics.

Looks pretty good! Nice drawing :feelsokman:

So my suggestion for the future would be to very lightly kind of like outline what you're drawing and draw the general shapes and work out the proportions first... then work on specific parts in detail after you have the whole thing outlined.
One of the issues I just had was that when I went back into the document the whole entire image got lighter. My lines were much stronger before I saved it :/. I tend to do the sketch on 1 layer like this
ScreenShot 20181118005742
ScreenShot 20181118005801

you have potential. I want you to make manga/comics.
Yeah that's what I plan to do in the future, but so far i'm not experienced enough to do such a thing I might be able to in roughly 6-8 months time of hard practice.
Oh and 1 more thing to mention is that I use krita to try to draw things. I'm too poor for Photoshop or any of the Japanese programs lul.

okay pm me with ur steam if ur srs
We can do it if we put effort in it tbh, i have studied art (I went to an art high school for 6 years) so i have some experience and I have a pretty good idea for a manga, its up to you tbh

We can do it if we put effort in it tbh, i have studied art (I went to an art high school for 6 years) so i have some experience and I have a pretty good idea for a manga, its up to you tbh

i have studied the blade and technical writing under english literature at the univerisoty of arizona what's ur ign o n steam

we will create the first edition of incel comics

It looks pretty good, though the head looks a bit egg-like near the top

Looks good boyo.

Be careful with the rest of her body.

I'll finish the rest tomorrow bois (fixed the image up more)
Poggers

Last edited:
When I feel comfortable enough at drawing then I might, should take up to a year before I improve enough tbh.
I used to draw decently as a kid but I abandoned it around 13 in favor of playing musical instruments :feelsbadman:

Good luck in your endeavors.

broke my nofap streak