Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't talk without being an autist anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I use to be able to have conversations with people but now I talk like I am a foreigner learning English, I have long pauses and my words and pronounce them in a very autistic way :feelsrope: Is this what years or isolation does or something... Its honestly over for me when I am ugly on top, I cannot overcome this.

Inceldom causes depreesion which causes brain fog which makes us low iq.

I legit feel mentally retarded rn, like a special needs kid :feelsrope:a few years ago it was not this bad... Why would any woman like me when I am so retarded.

Start beatboxing while talking.

Is it inceldom that caouse autism or autism that caouse the years of isolation in the first place .. in both cases soceity are a bunch of peaces of shits that isolate us just cuz we "slower " than avarage .... i bet an aspie chad could still slay here and there

Start beatboxing while talking.
LOL
Is it inceldom that caouse autism or autism that caouse the years of isolation in the first place .. in both cases soceity are a bunch of peaces of shits that isolate us just cuz we "slower " than avarage ..
I don't even know man, but I swear to god I am more autistic now than ever before

Is it inceldom that caouse autism or autism that caouse the years of isolation in the first place .. in both cases soceity are a bunch of peaces of shits that isolate us just cuz we "slower " than avarage .... i bet an aspie chad could still slay here and there
Mental illness causes inceldom (and your ugly face).

this is the process i call reintardation: being born normal/having no issues on socializing or social skills but becoming retarded due to inceldom

yes isolation does this, im the same :feelsrope:

this is the process i call reintardation: being born normal/having no issues on socializing or social skills but becoming retarded due to inceldom
Reintardation confirmed!

At least there's now a term for it...

If I had a mask on i would talk effortlessly....kinda. My face being too ugly distracts me from what I'm saying to someone

only if you cope. If you don't cope you will suffer everyday but you will stay high inhib and high iq

I unironically just ordered a movie ticket in person and said "you too" when the blonde foid who heightmogged me told me to enjoy the movie. I then almost involuntarily followed it with a "woops" that was kind of muffled.
To be fair though, how you say something is generally more important than what you say so your spaghetti spilling is probably still worse.

Over for stuttercels :feelsbadman:

Maybe watch videos of normies and then talk like them.

society is a bunch of pieces of shit that isolate us just because we're "slower " than avarage .... I bet an aspie chad could still slay here and there
Mental illness causes inceldom (and your ugly face).
These. Meawhile non-NT ugly foids get the world handed to them regardless. I fucking hate this world.

Joker again?
6th time
I usually order the ticket online and awkwardly give them the booking number they send you in an automated email at the counter, which avoids this much spaghetti being spilled