Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't take this shit anymore

yheya

yheya

sand nigger
-
I don't how much of this nights I can take...maybe my mind is telling me something , that I shouldn't continue that when I'm clear of distractions I'm just a failure , a failure nature don't want it to continue ,maybe girls have a point ignoring me I'm fat , poor , and socially awkward , even third world country shit hole girls see that I'm a failure maybe I should end myself

FUCKCKCKCKCKCKCCKKCCKCKCKCKDKSOQPWPFPVKFJEOWOECKCNSJWKWKFOFKDODODOCCKDKDODOCOCIDODOXKFKDDMRKDKDKDODIDKDKDKDKEOWWOWOWODODOJDJFJFDJJFDJDJDJDJDJDJDJDDJDJDJAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

ahem, excuse me.

I FUCKING HATE being alive I wish I was attractive or even a normie so FUCKING MUCH.

Yep, gonna end it soon.
:feels: :feels: :feels:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Don't go gently into that good night...

Then lose weight
You don't understand do you ? I lost 40 kg and still fucking dieting and I play boxing but still no one want a grinding loser ? Why ? Even when I'm working hard improving my mental and physical health no girl want they for the better looking & better statue guys I'm not a bad man but still 21 in law school and alone
I cry alone everynight ,my dear Mom worked alone to bring a good successful man and I'm a mentally ill alone loser

Last edited:
FUCKCKCKCKCKCKCCKKCCKCKCKCKDKSOQPWPFPVKFJEOWOECKCNSJWKWKFOFKDODODOCCKDKDODOCOCIDODOXKFKDDMRKDKDKDODIDKDKDKDKEOWWOWOWODODOJDJFJFDJJFDJDJDJDJDJDJDJDDJDJDJAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

ahem

I FUCKING HATE being alive so FUCKING MUCH.

ahem, excuse me.

I FUCKING HATE being alive I wish I was attractive or even a normie so FUCKING MUCH.

Stop Complaining & Fix It - King Richez

But you don't like being fat, right?

I'm fucking finished aswell, can't keep doing this boyo, I need a solution

I don't how much of this nights I can take...maybe my mind is telling me something , that I shouldn't continue that when I'm clear of distractions I'm just a failure , a failure nature don't want it to continue ,
same

What did i do in a past life to deserve this fate?
I'm fucking finished aswell, can't keep doing this boyo, I need a solution
Rope is always there for you

Today i was raking leaves behind my flat and some teen girls laughed at me as they walked by. I didn´t even looked at them first, they were quiet and they started to laugh after they pass, i looked and they had school bags. SuiFuel, GameOverFuel when even kids laugh at you.

I was relaxing raking leaves and after that I wanted to go home and cry, i just wanted to do something right. Don´t go outside theory is legit.

Last edited:
This lifestyle is looking to be quite unsustainable for me

I don't how much of this nights I can take...maybe my mind is telling me something , that I shouldn't continue that when I'm clear of distractions I'm just a failure , a failure nature don't want it to continue ,maybe girls have a point ignoring me I'm fat , poor , and socially awkward , even third world country shit hole girls see that I'm a failure maybe I should end myself
I hear ya; I had an unfortunate run-in with a fat, unpleasant college-aged cunt just outside of a public use facility because I had the temerity to express concern for her pet K-9 (tied up to a bike rack, for God's sake) who was barking incessantly from what seemed to be anxiety/distress. My reward for giving a rat's ass for her tiny dog's welfare? A storm of expletives that concluded with "My God, you are soooo ugly!" as a shit-sundae topping. I hadn't been on the bad end of a verbal assault for years; all of the old feelings of hurt, pain and desire for a violent retribution rushed in. Why am I telling you this? Channel that pent up anger and self hatred and figure out a way to eventually make THEM pay the price for the war they started. You are more important as a living threat then you are a dead memory

At 21 you’re still young and plus you’re sand so you can moneymaxx and girls of your race will be all over you

I hear ya; I had an unfortunate run-in with an fat, unpleasant college-aged cunt just outside of a public use facility because I had the temerity to express concern for her pet K-9 (tied up to a bike rack, for God's sake) who was barking incessantly from what seemed to be anxiety/distress. My reward for giving a rat's ass for her tiny dog's welfare? A storm of expletives that concluded with "My God, you are soooo ugly!" as a shit-sundae topping. I hadn't been on the bad end of a verbal assault for years; all of the old feelings of hurt, pain and desire for a violent retribution rushed in. Why am I telling you this? Channel that pent up anger and self hatred and figure out a way to eventually make THEM pay the price for the war they started. You are more important as a living threat then you are a dead memory
thank you man , i'm sorry you had to go through this shit , you are right
At 21 you’re still young and plus you’re sand so you can moneymaxx and girls of your race will be all over you
that's what i hate...why i should have to moneymaxx to get this bitchs and fuckin chad have to do nothing to get a relationship...aren't we all humans
Today i was raking leaves behind my flat and some teen girls laughed at me as they walked by. I didn´t even looked at them first, they were quiet and they started to laugh after they pass, i looked and they had school bags. SuiFuel, GameOverFuel when even kids laugh at you.

I was relaxing raking leaves and after that I wanted to go home and cry, i just wanted to do something right. Don´t go outside theory is legit.
fuck them my boy they are little wannabe sluts
High IQ if you cannot afford surgery.
i can't i'm poor as fuck even by a shithole country standard

Last edited:
thank you man , i'm sorry you had to go through this shit , you are right

that's what i hate...why i should have to moneymaxx to get this bitchs and fuckin chad have to do nothing to get a relationship...aren't we all humans

fuck them my boy they are little wannabe sluts

i can't i'm poor as fuck even by a shithole country standard
Hang tough. You are among like-minded comrades who go through the same shit. Be among those who will draw down the curtain on this clown show.

Third world cunts are hypergamous as fuck. You need a lot of money to even get a 5/10.

You can talk about your problem but never get help.

If you're in law school and stick with it you will someday be higher status than most. What % I can't recall. If you can take girls to nice restaurants, clubs, vacas, etc and buy nice shoes and clothes that is something. Something that may not make you happy...

ahem, excuse me.

fuck them hoes and bitchs.