Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cant take this,its torture ,I cant take it ,HELP ME

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
Its f**ing torture racism+3-5/10 intimidatibng looking +ogercel ,I didnt do Anything bad to deserve this.I was just born like this,why was I born like this?Is it all materialistic world based on DNA and surival of fittest with better inborn genetics?
Im suffering everday,also I talk little and have weak social skills and dont know how to dance/play football

Same bro, we all have to somehow cope through existance. How tall are you btw, are you really an ogrecel?

Welcome to the lounge :feelscomfy:

Its f**ing torture racism+3-5/10 intimidatibng looking +ogercel ,I didnt do Anything bad to deserve this.I was just born like this,why was I born like this?Is it all materialistic world based on DNA and surival of fittest with better inborn genetics?
Im suffering everday,also I talk little and have weak social skills and dont know how to dance/play football
Hey man I had a different name I know you from lmsc and heaven’s door, wish to see our bros here like treesarescary, how’s Bosnia? Life is hard man keep up don’t give up

Hey man I had a different name I know you from lmsc and heaven’s door, wish to see our bros here like treesarescary, how’s Bosnia? Life is hard man keep up don’t give up
I lost my sense of smell due to corona,my hairline is receding due to stress and daily pain.AAaaaaaaaa
mothergu***er treesarescary 1.is white 2.is normie who lives in uk in a nice family
He is masochist Im sure

I lost my sense of smell due to corona,my hairline is receding due to stress and daily pain.AAaaaaaaaa

mothergu***er treesarescary 1.is white 2.is normie who lives in uk in a nice family
He is masochist Im sure
I’m receding due to extreme stress too don’t worry man you’re not alone, lol talking about trees, he is with a single mother like me man and he’s bullied too much he’s not a normie come on, he’s like us

Also how is being a horse thief going? jk we were arguing that you are telling yourself to be azeri/Iranian/kurdish/Turkish and Arab loool nice to see a familiar face my man, keep the work on refugee camps for money

How old are you? if you are over 18 then take my advice, otherwise don't because you are probably one of those mentalcel kids with zero self-awarness.

and dont know how to dance/play football
Dancing and football? You should know by now both of those activities imply interacting with normalfaggots, which is a waste of time. Want to do sports and stay in shape? practice self defense in a gym, it has actual practical use unlike throwing a ball around like a retard.