Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't take seeing females worship chad in Chadfishing experiments

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Fuck man, my day was going okay and now its completly ruined seeing a Chadfish thread.
Fuck fuck fuuuuuuuuck whyyyyyyy

Best to reach acceptance.

Those threads actually improve my mood tbh, they just further prove that I don't even consciously want what females are selling, rather it's that my biological urges override my rational conclusions. Hence why I wish I didn't have a sex drive.

Those threads actually improve my mood tbh, they just further prove that I don't even consciously want what females are selling, rather it's that my biological urges override my rational conclusions. Hence why I wish I didn't have a sex drive.
:feelsthink: I agree

Cope

I like them , They’re suifuel

Brutal blackpills

Very brutal.

Awalt

These steps must be included if someone wants to be baptized as an incel:

1. Chadfishing
2. Landwhalefishing
3. Street-shitting
4. Establishing a shrine of St.Blackops2cel in his home (how small it may be) and worshipping him.

The path to inceldom is not bed of roses.

1. Chadfishing
2. Landwhalefishing
3. Street-shitting
4. Establishing a shrine of St.Blackops2cel in his home (how small it may be) and worshipping him.

Inceldom is not an ideology. Even the most degenerate of bluepilled cucks is an incel if he is sexless and low SMV.

Inceldom is not an ideology. Even the most degenerate of bluepilled cucks is an incel if he is sexless and low SMV.

True. I should replace the word "incel" with "blackpilled".

1. Chadfishing
2. Landwhalefishing
3. Street-shitting

Only did chadfishing and it destroyed my mental health

I don't care honestly

1. Chadfishing
2. Landwhalefishing
3. Street-shitting

It's a bed of thorns.

>unironically taking catfish experiments seriously

Chadfishing truly blackpilled me. Whenever I witness it irl I feel so bad for myself or other cels getting mogged to oblivion.

Pain is a gift, through pain I have lost all of my empathy and inhib, and pain will grant me death.