Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant take people with cat pfps seriously

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
anything they say I just look at their pfp afterwards and get a good laugh

60570.jpg

Why?, the take's more valid if the OP got a cat pfp

I only take people with hitler avi seriously ded srs.

I cant take people with anime girl pfps seriously it feels like im talking to a foid

im more interested in ur banner. what anime is she from? probably genshin impact or some gacha slop huh?
wuthering waves, character is Yinlin. nowhere near as cucked as Hoyo gachas but yes still a gacha game

gacha game or not, i still think she has the hottest design of any anime girl ever

wuthering waves, character is Yinlin. nowhere near as cucked as Hoyo gachas but yes still a gacha game

gacha game or not, i still think she has the hottest design of any anime girl ever
looked at it real quick. good looking game but like all gachas it has lackluster combat mechanics.

@My Name Jeff

looked at it real quick. good looking game but like all gachas it has lackluster combat mechanics.
im surprised to hear your critique is combat. are you sure? this game actually has amazingly fun combat mechanics that feel good to learn, and fights that are insanely challenging.