Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't take normies who have depression or go to therapy seriously

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
JFL you're good looking, have good social skills, friends, maybe a girlfriend. Why the fuck are you depressed or why do you need therapy? The same normies you see on the street hanging out with their group of 5 friends laughing and enjoying life saying they need therapy, it's just pathetic.

I swear if these retards were one day in our bodies they'd jump off the balcony :feelsseriously: And this goes for both male and female normies btw. Whenever I hear some of the normies I went to school with (the ones who already have their social life and career sorted out) is going to therapy it makes me want to punch a wall kek

I don't take them seriously either

Being "depressed" has become an aesthetic for normies and especially foids.

Same. Normies don't know how good they have it. They have family, friends, and a partner who support them yet they still claim to be depressed. If they spent almost every moment of their lives physically and mentally alone they'd rope.

I hate this. I have absolutely nothing, am fully broken, disabled, left for dead. Still won't go to 'therapy' scam. In fact 'therapy' is what led me here. I tried to raise up my issues and got THE SCAM LISTENING THERAPY. Fucking foid listened to me gave no advice to the most trivial problem I had and this grew into a life of misery for me. Could've easily ascended at 18 ot 19 if had help then at 18.

I dont take foids who had “traumatic pasts” ( probably some ltn or truecel saw them for a second and the foid got harassed) srsly either or the pedofilia shit like it’s okay when chad can grope a teen but if a ltn did it its “bad” fuck off fucking pricks fuck them idc

It's even funnier when women claim shit like this :feelskek:

Cunt, I swear they only do it for attention, since people like us don’t even publicly mention our mental state and most of us have been friendless since kids. Add on the fact we’re all most likely ugly, or at the very best average looking, we’ve lived objectively way harder lives based off of a single characteristic. The only way I think they could possibly have suffered at all is if their parents and siblings were terrible people, but even then, you’re good looking, people would treat you good outside of family regardless.