Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't take it

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
I miss my mother so much. It's been years since she died and I still am crying over it. Fuck this stupid life. Fuck. I am crying my eyes out drunk.

Brutal af. I miss my dad so much already. Only been like 3 months and it hits so hard

I am sorry for you that it's over. But I don't understand how you can miss a foid. My mother verbally abused me every day of my life for being an incel and not the child of her dreams

I can’t even imagine what you’re going through man. I hope you get better soon

I am sorry for you that it's over. But I don't understand how you can miss a foid. My mother verbally abused me every day of my life for being an incel and not the child of her dreams
Yeah my mom slapped me was really mean but that's still my mom

I'll try I am a mess
If I were you, I would write down as many memories as I can of your mom. If you don't write and record them down now, you may forget them in the future.

I'm really sorry man. I can't imagine what it's like to lose someone so close to you. Especially your own family. Hold onto those memories that you had with her, and don't let them go. Life gets hard, life gets really hard, but she wouldn't want to see you suffering like this.

Not now, not ever. Love you man, please hang in there.

How old was your mother?