Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't take it...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
I can't take this shit anymore. Living in a predominately black country sucks ass. You literally having currycels and ricecels dating 8/10 black females. Like what the fuck, it seems that the average currycel/ricecel/whitecel knows that they can't get with their own race so they resort to the black female :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: . They know it's easier and they can get higher tier black foids:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:. While other races go for the coomskins. JFL at this clown world.

f1383760c3e904ec.png

baa1b58d38e266ba.png

a6244a840d68aafc.png
0263c79f319c8df7.png

``` in fact, only 1 percent of black Africans and whites married outside their group, compared to approximately 5 percent of coloured and Asian/Indians.```

Mind you apartheid had been abolished in 1994 and the number of interracial marriages are rapidly increasing. Are women are literally being taken away from us.:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

A midget currycel has more SMV than me. What the actual fuck is wrong with South Africa. I think its because other ethnicity's are seen as exotic or "rare". Literally the 5`4 indian janitor could score a foid here. Females are soo delusional.

There is this coomskin normie who I heightmog to oblivion(he's like 5`0 or 4`11, I'm not joking) but this nigga has taller bitches fawning over him. My oneitis may be dating him idk yet. He is literally a giganerd as well. Nigga plays PUBG non-stop, everyone wants to be his friend, always failing classes but for some reason everyone(niggas included) wants to be in his group. I can't cope bro.

As a blackcel I can't go anywhere I can't geomaxx, I can't do anything. You will never experience true inceldom unless you're an ethnic living in a country that predominately your ethnicity. WHITECELS DON'T COUNT.

How can blackcels cope? The answer is you can't.

Never Began for the ethnic

Being ethnic is strike one and two, any other flaw is a strike three. You automatically excluded from any breeding activities

Shit mang, racepill is the hardest pill to swallow.

Were the fuck are the coomskins? There supposed to be calling me a nigger and telling me that I'm wrong. When I argue with them they'll just ignore and not respond because they literally have 0 evidence. JB Fucking W is law coomskins. Don't enter my thread if you don't have hard evidence.

Not in a million years would I resort to a sheboon nigger :feelswhat::feelspuke:
Then you're a fucking volcel and knowing you're guaranteed to ascend with a sheboon means you're worse than the average bluepiller.

Show me one beautiful sheboon nigger
You didn't answer the question. You are a volcel then if you won't date a race as a whole. You are guaranteed to ascend with any ethnicity. You coomskins have no idea what actual inceldom is

Can you start a campaign to bring back apartheid?
Apartheid isn't the problem its the fact that these other ethnicity's are starting to realize that getting a black femoid is easier than raping a foid. In turn this raises the femoids egos and she thinks that she can attract white chad and the average blackcel is wortheless and not worth her time. I can't take it anymore :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Apartheid isn't the problem its the fact that these other ethnicity's are starting to realize that getting a black femoid is easier than raping a foid. In turn this raises the femoids egos and she thinks that she can attract white chad and the average blackcel is wortheless and not worth her time. I can't take it anymore :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Can you ANCmaxx and try to kick out non-niggers?

Can you ANCmaxx and try to kick out non-niggers?
I wish I could EFFmaxx and kick every single non-nigger outta this fucking country and leave their females behind. So I can gladly rape them. But that'll never happen and even if it could happen all these femoids have felt how it feels to date other ethnicity's so It'll truly ovER

Come to the UK and BBC and exoticmaxx with your accent

I wish I could EFFmaxx and kick every single non-nigger outta this fucking country and leave their females behind. So I can gladly rape them. But that'll never happen and even if it could happen all these femoids have felt how it feels to date other ethnicity's so It'll truly ovER
Dubul' ibhunu

i will never racemixx especially with a sheboon tbh

How can blackcels cope? The answer is you can't.
I’d unironically rather be Incel over having a black gf. It’s behavior and genetics are violence. Maybe if she is a quadroon like me

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:I love femoids like this, the body, the pheno, the cubby mess all works together to create the perfect breeding machine

I’d unironically rather be Incel over having a black gf. It’s behavior and genetics are violence. Maybe if she is a quadroon like me
Then your the definition of a volcel

Nothing with race or JBW the black women I know only are interested about money & status they don't care about anything else

I wish I can get with a high-tier sheboon. I nerd a sweet chocolate ass bouncing on my dick:lasereyes:.

The South African accent is subhuman and in the UK, West Africans mog Southern Bantus is size all over
Trust me my black brother, no one can tell the difference between south African and Australian here.