Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I cant take it much longer.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I have soon coped enough with drugs and alcohol, my life already feels ruined at 19 years old. I have no job or education and no motivation to continue living. All of this due to heavy depression because of being unattractive. I am truly a nobody and nobody outside my family or single digit close friends will ever truly care for me.
I dont know if I should rope or continue waiting for something to change in my life,
All I wish for is happines and peace

- Septembercel

If you have a good family and good(ish) friends then you can pull through. 19 is extremely young, I remember it as being one of the best years of my life, not because there were girls (there still aren't any), but because I was finally able to do little things like study and work low pressure jobs without crumbling over myself.

My past experiences before that age were terrible though, everything felt like I was going at it kicking and screaming. If this is similar to your situation then there might be more suffering to go, but you'll get more used to life with every year. I can't speak about the loneliness though, because that's such a major problem in my life as well. But everything else apart from that becomes easier.

If you don't try to change now it will become all the more difficult to do so later. I've burned almost the entirety of my youth LDARing depressed in my room, don't be like me.

I’m not old enough to know first hand but as @LiterallyASoyboy said above I hear LDARing is usually a mistake in retrospect. Sadly I got no advice on what you should do instead tbh so I guess its not very helpful

I’m not old enough to know first hand but as @LiterallyASoyboy said above I hear LDARing is usually a mistake in retrospect.
The issue is that the longer you do it, the worse off your situation becomes over time. Whatever problems which caused you to start rotting in the first place just become exacerbated as years pass, and whatever reasons you could possibly have to try and change become less attractive and feasible.

So basically I wouldn't LDAR unless you're absolutely certain that you can do it forever. Otherwise it might become an extremely slow lead up to suicide, as you'll eventually reach a point where roping is genuinely the most attractive option.
Sadly I got no advice on what you should do instead tbh so I guess its not very helpful
Anything which isn't self-destructive would be better. Maybe try to learn a skill? Go to trade school? Idk. The funny part is that I did try to do some of this stuff, but my energy never lasted. My fear of people and depression would always sabotage me.

Brutal brother. May tomorrow be less brutal on your life.

If you don't try to change now it will become all the more difficult to do so later. I've burned almost the entirety of my youth LDARing depressed in my room, don't be like me.
This, the more you wait, the harder it gets.

What's the worse about the long term effects of LDARing is that people trying to get males be more productive for no reward use the testimony of people expressing dissatisfaction with LDARing for too long as a way to make males that spend a lot of time doing nothing feel bad for not being more productive or constantly self improoving.
See this article. It basically has the tone that you are supposed to get back out there:soy:
The issue is that the longer you do it, the worse off your situation becomes over time. Whatever problems which caused you to start rotting in the first place just become exacerbated as years pass, and whatever reasons you could possibly have to try and change become less attractive and feasible.

So basically I wouldn't LDAR unless you're absolutely certain that you can do it forever. Otherwise it might become an extremely slow lead up to suicide, as you'll eventually reach a point where roping is genuinely the most attractive option.

Anything which isn't self-destructive would be better. Maybe try to learn a skill? Go to trade school? Idk. The funny part is that I did try to do some of this stuff, but my energy never lasted. My fear of people and depression would always sabotage me.
The constant reminder that as a non-chad male you will fall through the cracks and society will go of its way to shame you as a bum is a worse aspect of the way society mistreats males compared to females than the SMV disparity between looksmatched males and females imo.

I would love to see how frequent these concern trolling articles about muh young men are in trouble that seek to blame young men for everything fare if young men were allowed to NEET and worries about being productive to survive were less common.