Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't take it anymore

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I have 0 will to live left. Today has been long and hellish. I wanted to cut up my face but didn't cause my family will mock me so I only gently stabbed it so it looked like a razor cut instead of a knife. I think next chance I get an opportunity I'll just go all out and destroy myself. I don't care at this point. Living is scarier than the alternative. I'm dreading tomorrow more than I've dreaded anything. Another long miserable hellish day that never seems to end

I feel you man this world is so brutal and unfair everything is painful even breathing

I feel you man this world is so brutal and unfair everything is painful even breathing
There's no point. Living is procastination. I hope I get an opportunity to be away from my family soon while my andrinulun is still high and I have the will power

Have you tried being confident and having a good personality goy?

Try & escape from your family.

Try & escape from your family.
I'm too mentally broken. Terrified of them. They bullied me intensely when I was younger. I'd rather just stop existing. I don't have the guts to stand up for myself

Don't scar your face because it will just make things harder for you in the long run. My arms are all scarred to shit from cutting, and it's embarrassing whenever some normie notices it. Please don't hurt yourself, it's not your fault you were given such a bad hand at life. :cryfeels:

I have 0 will to live left. Today has been long and hellish. I wanted to cut up my face but didn't cause my family will mock me so I only gently stabbed it so it looked like a razor cut instead of a knife. I think next chance I get an opportunity I'll just go all out and destroy myself. I don't care at this point. Living is scarier than the alternative. I'm dreading tomorrow more than I've dreaded anything. Another long miserable hellish day that never seems to end
My friend, you do not need to live for this world. Learn programming and become the God of your own world. Learning a human language is fun as well. Get into history or science. Become an outdoorsman.

Life is miserable, but death is horrifying. In death, we lose control over what we take for granted: our brain. Our own mind. Our experience of space and time, existence as we know it. Death completely destroys this.

You'd best hope there's no hell, because you won't have a brain of your own to develop coping mechanisms. Maybe hell is purely a mental experience as a matter of fact. Imagine not being able to form coherent thoughts in your suffering. You can't even tell what's going on.

Maybe the torment of death is unfathomable without the limitations of what the brain can experience.

We must find something positive about life, because this is the only place where positivity may exist.

Last edited:
It's war out there

Chad and Shlomo have delivered hell on earth