Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can’t take it anymore

WidefacedCel

WidefacedCel

It’s Over
★★★
I can’t stand being ugly anymore, any time I see a good looking good im depressed for days. I’m gonna be 20 soon and still haven’t even held hands with a girl all because of my face

I can’t stand it

if you are able to self-teach that being beautiful is not important, depression will disperse.

I can’t stand being ugly anymore, any time I see a good looking good im depressed for days. I’m gonna be 20 soon and still haven’t even held hands with a girl all because of my face

I can’t stand it
I'm gonna be 20 soon too, so I can empathise with you. It's very depressing for me seeing all the couples in my college, all having the great life that I could never have. It's over. :cryfeels:

If only plastic surgery was cheaper...

it will only get worse.

we are fucked, i just wanted to good looking

I can’t stand it
Buy a switch.

Pepe switch