Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I was going to the dining hall at my university to eat when the fattest ass white girl I have ever seen walked in front of me. She was wearing loose sweat pants and her ass literally was bouncing inside of them like vibrating jello. I was overtaken with rage. It is hell that I can not be with a female, but why must the universe rub it in my face with this display?

In the past, I would not be subjected to this kind of torture because of the societal checks that would keep these baboons in line. Now, they are free use any means necessary to attract top tier chads. IT IS OVER

I can't get the image of this event out of my mind :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Chad gets everything served on a golden platter.

I know what you mean man. I feel so glum. Just need female attention.

Fat foids and tight leggings were a mistake.

Last edited:
It’s just another mating pattern

I was going to the dining hall at my university to eat when the fattest ass white girl I have ever seen walked in front of me. She was wearing loose sweat pants and her ass literally was bouncing inside of them like vibrating jello. I was overtaken with rage. It is hell that I can not be with a female, but why must the universe rub it in my face with this display?

In the past, I would not be subjected to this kind of torture because of the societal checks that would keep these baboons in line. Now, they are free use any means necessary to attract top tier chads. IT IS OVER

I can't get the image of this event out of my mind :feelsrope:

Stand behind her in a queue then make like you've been pushed by someone and quickly bump your hand into her ass.

The muslims have it right
13564a897584dc6880e26a7b7f5a2ee3

Damn thats pretty sui :feelscry:

Should have called her a slut.

Fuck this life. she probably going to get pounded by some chad.

She is displaying her SMV for chad, you only get to watch from a distance

just lol at those fattys,

juggernaut law theory and bodypositive combined

its over for man

Foids are not just impressing chad, they are competing with each other and consider that to be such hard life lmao

what would you do if there was no consequences whatsoever?:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: