Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't take being a manlet any longer.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Seriously, all women like is height and tall and big. That's all what they truly desire ultimately. no woman has ever masturbated to the thought of fucking a short man. I can't take this anymore.

Raphael, go and jerk off, it's hopeless, it always was, from the start. You'll never be a girl's erotic dream, get used to it.

In before he says he’s 5’10 - 5’11

Listen GrAYcel, i dont have much time...
Go E....

If you rope then you're going to end taller, think about it logically.

Seriously, all women like is height and tall and big. That's all what they truly desire ultimately. no woman has ever masturbated to the thought of fucking a short man. I can't take this anymore.
Feel Ur pain. My sister made me get measured at the department store, but I wore Air max and still only managed to fraud 5'10.5' like the manlet I am

In before he says he’s 5’10 - 5’11
only 5'10?
I've seen so many cases of "manlets" proclaiming to be one and are fucking 6'0 or 6'1 and say "BTBUTBUT IF YOU DISCOUNT ALL THE SHROT PEOPLE, ETHINICS, FOIDS AND OLD PEOPLE AND MIDDLE AGED PEOPLE THE AVERAGE IS 6'4 BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

with mammals, bigger = better is always the case.

yea 5'7 is basically a death sentence nowadays. women dont take short men seriously we dont even exist in their eyes. (im 5'8)

You will never breed

Stop caring about what females want. Go to SEA and fuck some hookers cause that's the best you can do

Your only hope is s.e.a.

You have to look like prime Tom cruise as a 5ft7 guy and that's just to get a slim Becky. Mark Whalberg is HT normie in face but his body is the only one tolerable on men under 5'10. 80kg lean minimal.

I'm 5'7 as well :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

Same, being a 6’2’’ manlet in 2020 is hell on Earth. I’d rather lose 4 inches of my dick than to remain a single more day with this emasculating height in current year. It’s over.

Last edited:
His calling people graycel, you're calling people newcel, same shit.
Called him that for mocking someone for being greycel

Same, being a 6’2’’ manlet in 2020 is hell on Earth.
Ree Pepe GIF - Ree Pepe Shooting - Discover & Share GIFs