Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I cant take anymore this carnal existence

mosss

mosss

I reject demiurges phony creation
-
Why am I trapped in this fake body? In prison of flesh and nerves? Constant sinfull physical urges that I would be glad if they didnt exist. With every day this flesh prison is getting worse and worse also. The aging process which would be compared to slow rotting when you are still alive. Its disgusting. Human body is disgusting, most physical things are disgusting. I want to exit. Am I really creator of the true universe tricked into experiencing this foulty realm of sadness, pain and falsehood?

I don't hate the physical world; it's only spoiled by the foids and cucks that ruin it for us due to rampant lookism/heightism within society. :feelsjuice: :feelsclown:

Why am I trapped in this fake body? In prison of flesh and nerves? Constant sinfull physical urges that I would be glad if they didnt exist. With every day this flesh prison is getting worse and worse also. The aging process which would be compared to slow rotting when you are still alive. Its disgusting. Human body is disgusting, most physical things are disgusting. I want to exit. Am I really creator of the true universe tricked into experiencing this foulty realm of sadness, pain and falsehood?
creator of the true universe? Dude, you can't even create the means to pay pretty foids to take turns sucking your dick underwater holding their breath while you relax with a drink and a smoke in the pool that's in the back of your 200 million dollar mansion. Get a grip.

iu

You're only a creator of your own schizo fantasies, mental prisons, self-defeating behaviors, and that's it.

Last edited:
creator of the true universe? Dude, you can't even create the means to pay pretty foids to take turns sucking your dick underwater holding their breath while you relax with a drink and a smoke in the pool that's in the back of your 200 million dollar mansion. Get a grip.
Those are no longer things that I long for. Sin is no longer my aim and dream. I wish I could exist in another true state of mind and with oneness with true creator of true universe monad but right now im trapped here. Things that exist on this planet are of no worth for me as I know all of them are in fact mostly nefarious physical traps. Just like chest made from most worthless of stones painted with a thin layer of gold with nothing in it. On the outside it looks tempting but in reality it is of no value. Just like this reality of physical deceit. Its on the outside you could say beautifull but for beings experiencing life here it isnt beautifull at all.
You're only a creator of your own schizo fantasies, mental prisons, self-defeating behaviors, and that's it.
What is in my head is no less fake than what is outside of it (which actually is in fact another facet of my deep dream as an higher being tricked into this soul trap called earth). But once I wake up the truth will prevail and the wicked will perish and with them their deranged creation.

I admire you schizos.

You always come up with some great ideas, new ideas.

Never boring.

Too much deep thinking. I have fucked up genes and somebody has to be the runt of the litter and why not me

Consciousness is a curse

1. You're shizo 2. You should kill yourself if you don't want it, if you don't you really don't think it's that bad and you are just larping