Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't stop thinking of shit to be upset about

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
I mean there's a lot to be mad and sad about but I can't help thinking this isn't normal at all and I think about all the bad shit too much. Or is everyone with a sad life like that? Seems like I can't stop.

yes, i just cope until something reminds me that im ugly

Less shit, when hikikomori

You know who people chase highs? The opposite phenomenon is chasing lows. You get a sick pleasure from doing this, even though you know it's bad for you (like injecting heroin).

Sounds like a masochistic trait tbh. Your brain has become so accustomed to focusing on negativity to the point where you almost need it.

Classic pessimist who focuses on the bad....like me. There is a lot to be angry about. People have told me to let things go, but it is hard.

yeah everyday

You know who people chase highs? The opposite phenomenon is chasing lows. You get a sick pleasure from doing this, even though you know it's bad for you (like injecting heroin).
That's the pain body :no: :no: :no: :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:. Check out Eckhart Tolle's teachings about dat shit boi.

Butal truthpill
in order to stop being so negative I joined another club so that I could stop being obsessed with the girls in mine

yes bro especially when I get an episode of live pd in my youtube recommendations
it's obsessive

Didn't even know you're back, bro. Amazing.

I am distracted, pretty much.
Or i just cant focus.

Emotions are addictive when you are numb most of the time

me too, there is so much injustice in this world and my life, it is constantly on my mind, especially when i have to go outside

me too, there is so much injustice in this world and my life, it is constantly on my mind, especially when i have to go outside
Described it very accurately

Seems like I can't stop.

01DA3CC2 0C3D 41E3 BB2A 6A65D1DC8095