Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I cant stop thinking all people are just animals

• Thread starter decembrist_kirillov
  • Start date
decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Avoid people at all cost
-
there are no consciousness. specially when it comes to mating process of homo sapiens. complete animals

Indeed. Humans are a terrible, deeply-flawed species. They're egoistic, primitive, animalistic, and manipulative.

Free will in itself is retarded.

Humans are the worst form of animals. We need extinction of human race.

animals have a mating process that's not based on esthetics
Animals too have aesthetics needed in dating, female antlers like males with bigger horns, many such cases exist, and sometimes it can even go against natural selection watch this

Attachments

• 978066-2f5fbb6974984761ff2dd024922c4823.mp4
    5.7 MB
We are animals. Just because we can communicate to one another that we are not animals doesn't mean we aren't.

That's why I don't fuck with bitches and humans in general. Ugliness tbh has a good part. That part is showing the true face of humans. The true face of these vicious manipulative toxic parasitic beings. I can't wait to die. I'm disgusted by humans and my body. It's too fucking weak and dependent on external things.

HUMANS are the definition of weakness. Fucking scumbags(Literally).

Deep down we are animals, animals are better than this pathetic excuse of a race called humans.

The theory of evolution says we're animals, and more specifically, primates, which is an extremely violent group of animals scientifically speaking.

i want featherless biped pussy NOW

Very true. When i see people i cant help but see neanderthals or monkeys. Kinds reminds me when Goku went SSJ first time and you could literally see the ape within him. Humans claim they are a higher species yet they dont act like one, even after thousands of years of evolution looks are still the no. 1 thing humans care about, its literally all about looks. If we were a higher species like they claim then we wouldnt reject everyone who isn't at least average looking or who isn't perfectly NT.

Very true. When i see people i cant help but see neanderthals or monkeys. Kinds reminds me when Goku went SSJ first time and you could literally see the ape within him. Humans claim they are a higher species yet they dont act like one, even after thousands of years of evolution looks are still the no. 1 thing humans care about, its literally all about looks. If we were a higher species like they claim then we wouldnt reject everyone who isn't at least average looking or who isn't perfectly NT.
Thats what we ultimately are at the end of the day…

That's why I don't fuck with bitches and humans in general. Ugliness tbh has a good part. That part is showing the true face of humans. The true face of these vicious manipulative toxic parasitic beings. I can't wait to die. I'm disgusted by humans and my body. It's too fucking weak and dependent on external things.

HUMANS are the definition of weakness. Fucking scumbags(Literally).
I fucking love your avi. Hannibal in general is a series about bros eating bitches (for food), but they fucked it up in the end with all the faggotry and lesbianism.
Also based.