Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant stop thinking about what i missed out on

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Imagine a goth girl holding your hands, Cuddling you, Kissing you, letting you play with her boobs and cheer you up and be there when you get home from work, I had to endure 7 long years of waging before i became a NEET i wore the exact clothes the doomer wore and i tried my best to get girls but they didnt like me because i apparently look like this, They always just wanted money, I never gave money, Im kHHV and never even got a kiss, I never got anything, I just want to atleast hold a girls hand or get intimate atleast once, I want to feel what it feels to be loved by the opposite gender and not die alone, There is 9 billion people on earth and i had to be ugly and unlovable, How is this even legal? To be born this way, I should have been aborted i feel like, How can i have a normal life with friends like this? Everything i touch turns to dust even my 2 failed businesses and my work crumbles after i eventually got so bad agoraphobia i couldnt leave my apartment for 2 whole years due to how i was treated, I wish i was normal, FUCK ADHD FUCK AUTISM AND FUCK CHRONIC PAIN! This isnt fair!

Oh and i missed out on social skills and teen love, How can i function as an adult now?