Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't stop thinking about the rope

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
There's so much pain and suffering in my life right now, people betraying me, the relationship with my mom hasn't improved, and the silent voice in my head telling me to just end it once and all, God I can't have one second of peace, darkness is all I see in my life. I honestly don't know if will survive this year.

Last edited:
Well, when you do pass away I will bring you back to life like Frankenstein.

Ive thought about it several times every day for the last 10 years

There's so much pain and suffering in my life right now, people betraying me, the relationship with my mom hasn't improved, and the silent voice in my head telling me to just end it once and all, God I can't have one second of peace, darkness is all I see in my life. I honestly don't know if will survive this year.
Same here just keeping going on autopilot and smiling when i think about rope

If there is life after death don't forget to come here to confirm it.

Sorry to hear bro. Hope things get better.

im too much of a coward it seems. wonder how many more years of shit is left

" just get a better personality and a haircutt" teehee

i think about it often too.the relationship with your mom shall improve over time its hard but she will come around eventually as for the other stuff in your life such as people betraying you thats life, it happens to the best of us.never expect too much from people who you think are loyal to you as when you do thats when they let you down or betray you, so chin up and keep going and i hope it gets better over time for you