Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't stop thinking about my resentment towards females

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
Literally whenever I am not pre-occupied with doing something else, this always slips into my mind. I am consumed with hate. whenever I am alone with my thoughts, I cant stop these feelings flowing into my consciousness. whenever im on the train with nothing to do, I keep thinking about how if it weren't for female's evil nature, their hypergamy, looks/money/status etc, I would have a happy life. I would not be suffering right now. I would have a loving gf and my fundamental biological needs would be met. My depression would go away.

But no. foids will continue to chase chad, and because I am a sub-8 male who isnt rich enough to beta-buxx, i am forced to live a life of loneliness, feelings of worthlessness, unfulfilled desires, and emptiness. I feel like life isn't worth living without a gf. These thoughts torment me to no end. if men weren't so cucked to let female's destructive nature run rampant, It wouldnt be this way.

it feels like every waking moment of my life is plagued with these thoughts, and only a gf can cure it.

Nothing special

I am consumed with hate. whenever I am alone with my thoughts, I cant stop these feelings flowing into my consciousness. whenever im on the train with nothing to do, I keep thinking about how if it weren't for female's evil nature, their hypergamy, looks/money/status etc, I would have a happy life. I would not be suffering right now. I would have a loving gf and my fundamental biological needs would be met. My depression would go away.
Brutal. They are the cause of our pain. We will die and be forgotten while they propagate their genes. It's over.

3C419D17 1170 4795 8B92 AA4D4CE305BD

Hypergamous rosties are evil, if they weren't they wouldn't waste their best years going after chad dick. I only want a young girlfriend who hasn't been fucked by a dozen chads, especially if I have to betabux her. Trying to betabux an old used rostie will almost guarantee to get you cucked, and you'll be way worse off than being incel. If you're going to spend money on a used whore just go for a real prostitute instead. The only foids worth it for me to betabux must be young and virgin or nearly virgin. I'd have a non-betabuxxing relationship with a used rostie, but I wouldn't pass up an opportunity to cheat on her if I got one.

Let the hate take over you

switchblades and boomsticks are my cure.

They despise you just as much you despise them. Your nothing but a ugly shit stain they have to walk over to get to chad, god forbid you even attempt to talk to them in anyway.

They despise you just as much you despise them. Your nothing but a ugly shit stain they have to walk over to get to chad, god forbid you even attempt to talk to them in anyway.
That's why men need to stop being cucks. Whores wouldn't think that way if they didn't have any orbiters or bluepilled betabuxxers.

I am the same.
I didn't want to hate women, they hated me first
full

Being a betabuxx isn't that great. You'd have very reluctant sex once every few months if you're lucky, but you'd have to put in a lot more work just to get a crumb of pussy. Enforced monogamy culture wasn't all that great, since nothing can make a woman feel raw animal lust for you if you're not Chad. But anything would be better than the hypergamous clown world we live in now, we just need a civilizational reset.

Being a betabuxx isn't that great. You'd have very reluctant sex once every few months if you're lucky, but you'd have to put in a lot more work just to get a crumb of pussy. Enforced monogamy culture wasn't all that great, since nothing can make a woman feel raw animal lust for you if you're not Chad. But anything would be better than the hypergamous clown world we live in now, we just need a civilizational reset.

If women weren't looking at Chad on Instagram all day they might feel more attraction to the average guy

Women are to blame for all the problems in the world.

If women weren't looking at Chad on Instagram all day they might feel more attraction to the average guy

Cope. What we see as an average guy is ugly in the eyes of women. What women see as an average guy is literally Chad.

Cope. What we see as an average guy is ugly in the eyes of women. What women see as an average guy is literally Chad.

LOL true, instagram or not we're all ugly :feelsrope:

There are lots of foids we think are kind of ugly too, but we'd still fuck them.