Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Can't stop snorting foot dust.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-

Delete this nephew

As a dude with a severe foot fetish, I find this degenerate.

this shit just doesnt make sense to me. Like im pretty fucked up and have some really fucked up fetishes, but liking foot dust and nail clippings will never make sense to me

Soon foids will sell air they breathe out.

Humans: are the result of millions of years of evolution and natural selection. The uncontested dominant species of the planet. Having their intellect rivaled by no other life form.

Also humans:

Simps deserve to be lynched (in GTA: Chinatown Wars for the Nintendo DS)

I saw some users saying you are high IQ. You should be able to figure out this simple pun.
Using the "NSFW" tag does not imply I work, it implies that the content being censored is graphic or explicit to an extent

Ughh... Not Safe For Work
Its a pun on the play of words....

:dafuckfeels: :feelsohgod: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: fucking HELL that's disgusting

Using the "NSFW" tag does not imply I work, it implies that the content being censored is graphic or explicit to an extent
Aspie trait: you can’t understand when someone is being sarcastic

Humans: are the result of millions of years of evolution and natural selection. The uncontested dominant species of the planet. Having their intellect rivaled by no other life form.

Also humans: