Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't stop laughing when I think about the idiotic "tecnique" named "Peacocking"

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
I mean lol the word itself is so silly that just wording it in your head makes impossible to keep a poker face. Those fucking retards really conceived this bullshit nonsense believing they could compete with jeans+white shirt Chad. If anything if you are ugly and stand out cause your peculiar clothes and accessories you just destroy the little chances you had of not being seen as a joke. Foids would find your persona so tryhard and socially unaware that you would become the laughing stock of the week among their friends. If you are a bit unlucky they could even take pics of you and turning you into an internet meme.

Even as a normie tier peacoking would fuck your chances since you would give pretentious vibes to the foids that would have towards you the attitude of "who do you think to impress?".

Basically only Chad and maybe Chadlites can do this peacocking idiocy and get away with it. But this would disprove the idea of peacocking itself since they would have sex even without it (or even MORE without it).

Immagine this dialogue :

incel : "man I don't know...no girl really sees me as a potential partner and since I am almost 30 I fear that I will never get the chance to experiment sex and love or having a wife and children. I feel really hopeless. "

pua "have you tried peacocking?"

Attachments

• 5696844b1a00002d00ab073c.jpeg
    5696844b1a00002d00ab073c.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 91
  • download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 94
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 91
  • pitti_peacock.jpg
    pitti_peacock.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 93
  • peacocking-makes-the-seduction-community-gay.jpg
    peacocking-makes-the-seduction-community-gay.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 97
  • mystery03.jpg
    mystery03.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Yeah.. in a sense doing so while unattractive only highlights your flaws while Chads can only highlight their Jaws.

you can buy all the expensives clothes in the world, if you cant carry them with your looks and persona, you might as well go burn all your money spent

Some bluepilled cels I know try this and it’s pretty cringe ngl

I don't get it. The only ones that look weird are the guy that has shorts on with the suit, and the guy making stupid handsigns.

I guess they don’t know that in the wild most male Peacocks get rejected for the more colorful Chad Peacocks?

PUAs dedicate a lot of their time to this in classes and books.

Basically all they tall about is gymcelling, grooming, talking first, negging, and dressing weird.

It's fucking cringe, but some times hilarious too